22-Orphic Villain

"villains to love"

"villains to love"

"How are you feeling today, Jungkook ?"

"Most of the staff here just call me Ink. I'm almost not used to someone saying my name."

Y/n smiles. "Well, in the next few days, you'll be hearing your name again. You should get used to it:"

"To hear my name? Or hear you say it? " her smile drops. It's not out of the ordinary for inmates to flirt with her. But somehow, when he does it, it seems different.

She licks her lip, looking down at her paper. She usually doesn't have to look down, and she strains because of the dark.

"So jungkook can tell me about yourself?"

"Didn't you read my file?"

"Yes, I did. But this is step one to communication."

"I refuse to repeat my information."

"As you wish Mr. Jeon. Can you tell me a little about your habits?"

"You mean me killing people with cold blood? Of course" He said.

"Blood is my desire and I'm not satisfied until my hands are drenched in blood. I love the cries of pain, I love to make them submit to me, I love to kill them slowly and make them beg me to kill them faster." Jungkook assured.

"So, Jungkook," she focused on the next question, "How are you feeling about living in prison?"

"Rather than killing people, what do you do for fun?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Mr. Jeon, please, you need to cooperate if you want to be cured."

"I don't want to be cured. I love how I am! And let me tell you something, you can never cure me. No one can. I'm who I am and I will remain myself."

"That's the problem. You're not yourself."

Silence filled the room as they stared at each other faces. He looked at her then, his black eyes drilling into hers. she couldn't help but think

- I'd never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

Deciding to change the subject, she stepped to the next question.

"Can you tell me about your life in prison, and if you'd prefer to stay here rather than be released?" 

He shifts. "l prefer prison somewhat. The world is full of the same people, going in their life. Nothing special. No one is special"