Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

"Told you will see each other very soon, baby girl...."

Shit!

No way, it can't be.

"Baby girl?!" The others exclaimed at the same time, mirroring the same exact expression - Shock.

"You! Your that arrogant, obnoxious man at the airport yesterday, aren't you?" I exclaimed, my blood starting to boil as he chuckled.

"You have a great memory Ms. Straightforward, and yes, I'm Mr. Arrogant Playboy. Hi." He mocked as I found myself already ready to rip his throat off his long neck.

But, I have to admit he does have the looks of a bad boy and a stunningly ethereal beauty, no wonder girls are so head over heels with this arrogant man. But, not me.

"Hi your ass you stupid arrogant boy!" I angrily shouted and was about to punch him when someone suddenly held me by the waist.

"Hajima Tzuyu, it's just a waste of your time. Hyung is always like that. " Jungkook oppa stopped me, as I look back at him remembering something from yesterday.

"Kim Taehyung was that someone your talking about yesterday at the airport oppa, am I right?" I curiously asked as he nod.

"Kinda, hyung is so bipolar. He sometimes care about us and then one second, he's becoming mean and a total jerk, no offence V hyung." Jungkook oppa added.

"Non taken." Taehyung said and plopped himself at the long couch.

"I'm glad you accepted my friend request yesterday night, babe." He nonchalantly said but I can sense him smirking right now, as I urge myself to calm down or else I'll definitely kill someone named Kim Taehyung right here and now.

"Oh shit! Stop calling me babe or baby alrighty?! Your not my boyfriend or whatever and I will never be!" I annoyingly scolded as he laughed sarcastically before standing up.

"One day, you'll eat all of that Tzuyu and I'm making you fall for me. Mark my words, babe..." Taehyung lastly said before going out leaving me dumbfounded.

"What just happened?" Momo unnie innocently asked, as everyone laughed awkwardly.

"Uh, Tzuyu?" Dahyun unnie suddenly called me, taking me back to the reality.

"Don't mind his words, he's just playing with you. My brother sure is crazy sometimes." Dahyun unnie awkwardly laughed scratching her nape.

Wait, what?! Brother?!

"That alien is your brother?!" I shockingly asked.