Chapter 37

Tzuyu's POV

A month already passed since that accident happened which resulted to my amnesia, and I can already tell that everyone who I forgot along with my past memories are starting to get the hang of it. Most of them are always there by my side, helping me to remember some of my memories little by little in which I'm very thankful of, because they all didn't gave up on me even if I still don't remember almost all of my current friends.

While me and Taehyung, all I could say about the both of us is that we are very much likely to be close with each other now and still are hanging out. I mean, Taehyung always go at our apartment and even sometimes sleeping in there, but, don't get me wrong, Taehyung sleeps at the guest room or maybe sometimes shares the same room with Jungkook oppa. But this past few days, were not hanging out at the apartment and will just go out at malls and amusement parks because Jungkook oppa and Lisa unnie finally allowed me to leave the apartment after being much likely imprisoned there for about a whole freaking month.

And yeah, it almost made me crazy. Just staring outside Seoul's busy streets and tall buildings made me go crazy if it wasn't for Taehyung distracting me with different indoor activities.

And here's the good part, I think my friends' difficulty in helping me out to remember finally paid off, because I'm starting to have some visions of my memories every night when I sleep. I remembered one night I had a dream that I was inside a gym wearing a gown and I think it was a prom night that I attended. Another one was when I was in a garden area talking with a girl but I can't see her face clearly, but I was sure it was a girl because of the voice.

But, one specific dream doesn't seem to be out of my mind, it keeps bugging me all the time. I think I was inside a mall that time and then I was eavesdropping on two people talking about something. But all throughout that talk only one word got stuck on my brain,

Joy

And if my conclusion is right, Joy is Mingyu's sister like what Irene unnie said from before. But, what's her connection on that dream of mine?

Was she my friend?

My enemy?

What?

That's what keeps bugging me these past few days. And I have to find the answer for that question or I might get crazy.

That name gives me goosebumps every time, seriously saying.

That's why I'm here, standing at Taehyung's door apartment early in the morning just to ask him this question, because I know he's the only one who can answer it seriously.

I doubt if Jungkook oppa nor Lisa unnie will answer me straight to the point. All of you know those two idiots, almost everyday they likely to lose some screws on their brains.

KNOCK* KNOCK* KNOCK*