Chapter 11

Tzuyu's POV

"Yah! Tzuyu!"

I flinched when a high-pitched feminine voice echoed on my left ear.

"Unnie! What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly shouting?" I asked in irritation and looked at Sana unnie, who's currently smiling like an idiot right now.

What's with that creepy smile again?! Geez, my environment is filled with weird people right now.

"Behind you." She uttered and pointed her index finger just behind me, making me confused.

"Behind me?" I asked as she nods and I slowly turned my head around to see someone standing right in front of our table.

Oh shoot!

"Omo! I'm so sorry Taehyung, I forgot about lunch. Did I perhaps made you wait too long?" I slowly asked, scratching my neck due to embarrassment. Not to mention, we're still inside the classroom and there's many students looking at us. Taehyung only chuckled and shook his head.

"Ani, I didn't wait for too long. In fact, I'm here to pick you and the girls up so we can go to the canteen together. I already informed the others and all of them are already waiting for us inside the canteen." Taehyung explained and looked behind us.

"Jungkookie! Come here!" He shouted making my brother to look up from what his doing right now.

Sketching I guess?

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook oppa innocently asked and went towards us.

"What we're you doing just now oppa?" I curiously asked my brother as he shyly scratched his nape.

"Ah that? I'm just sketching something, nothing else." He answered, correcting my thoughts just a while ago.

"So, what do you want from me hyung?" Jungkook oppa went back to his question just a while ago.

"Let's go to the canteen together. The others are already there and only waiting for all of us. We're having lunch together." Taehyung stated making Jungkook oppa to widen his eyes.

"JinJja? You're not kidding right?" My brother exclaimed and looked to the rest of us, as we only smiled and nod at him.

"Ne, Taehyung oppa is not joking Jungkook." Sana unnie reassured and smiled at him, looking like a cute chipmunk right now.

Gosh! No wonder my----- opps... Nevermind.

"It's a miracle then! It's the first time after two years V hyung ate lunch together with all of us." Jungkook oppa happily said and smiled innocently.