Chapter 29

Tzuyu's POV

A week have already passed since Yeji and her friends arrived back here at Seoul, and all I could say for these past few days are that everything seems to go according to my likings, especially about my on-going plan. Who would've thought that Yeji and her friends have some kind of connections between Joy, and here's how I knew about it.

Flashback....

"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Lisa unnie's high pitched voice was the first thing that greeted ITZY (Just to make it shorter) when entering our apartment, already wearing their outfits to school.

"Sorry for unnie's behavior girls, she's like that every time we get late to school because of Jungkook oppa's slow pace." I apologized as Lisa unnie showed them a peace sign before storming inside my brother's room.

I'm smelling another battle between the two of them, again.

"It's okay unnie, we've been already accustomed to loud shouts ever since the five of us started living together, especially at times when some of us are bickering." Ryujin answered, as Yuna glanced at Jungkook oppa's room.

"Jungkook oppa never really changed, always a slow poke as ever, tsk." Yuna commented, shaking her head in disbelief.

"And don't forget, he's still watching cartoon shows, especially Sponge Bob. Childish, tsk." I added as the six of us laughed. We suddenly heard shouts from inside his room followed by grunts and then the opening of the door.

"Yah! Be fast or else we will be late!" We heard unnie scolded.

Geez, Lisa unnie and Jihyo unnie are just the same. Always loud when shouting. They can already volunteer in being the school's megaphones in that shouts of theirs.

"Aish!!...... Alright, alright!...... Please stop hitting me!....... Yah!......... It hurts!........ Lalisa!" And then we heard Jungkook oppa's consecutive shouts.

Oh My God, are the both of them in a wrestling or something?!

"Lisa unnie is probably smacking his head now, tsk. They never get along very well ever since we were still kids, they always bicker with each other." I laughed and we saw Lisa unnie exited his room while dragging a whining bunny along with her.

"Your definitely right about that unnie, just look at them now. It looks like Lisa unnie is some kind of an angry mother scolding Jungkook oppa, who's her son that's very slow at his pace. Funny." Lia agreed and again, we laughed at them.

"Next time when we still get late because of you, I'm literally gonna kick your ass off." Lisa unnie threatened before releasing his arm.

"Tsk, whatever." Jungkook oppa mumbled and got the car key and his school bag.