Chapter 33

Taehyung's POV

"She got into a car accident."

That words keep ringing on my mind while I'm driving my car towards the hospital as fast as I could do. Even if it means exceeding the speed limit.

Tzuyu can't die right now. She can't be. I don't know what I would do if something bad happens to the love of my life. I would probably be miserable as f*uck if that happens.

"What the f*uck, Kim Taehyung?!!"

Jin hyung immediately cursed me out when we arrived at the hospital.

"Do you want to die Taehyung?!!" He added, raging red with anger right now.

I know his angry with me but seriously, I can't deal with that f*ucking nonsense issue right now.

"Hyung!! Please not now! If you want to scold me for driving that fast then go! But not now! I'm telling you, not now." I burst out, shooting him a glare.

I definitely don't know what will come out from my mouth if ever Jin hyung pursue his rants towards me, I'll probably go along with his anger, ending up with the both of us arguing each other which I surely don't want to happen now.

"Jin, Taehyung's right. It isn't the right time for that. We need to check on Tzuyu." Nayeon calmed her boyfriend down as I instantly went to the receptionist.

"Ms. is there a patient here named Chou Tzuyu?" I anxiously asked as the nurse in front of me looked at the computer screen.

"Yes sir, she's still at the operating room until now. You all can just wait outside that room if you want." She informed as I slightly bowed my head before returning back to them.

"Hyung! How's my sister?" Jungkook worriedly asked as I shook my head and glanced at where the operating room is located.

"She's still at the operating room." I faintly uttered to all of them and walked towards that specific room.

Oh God, please save her. I definitely don't know what will happen to me if ever something bad happens to Tzuyu.

"Don't worry oppa, Tzuyu's gonna be alright." My sister encouraged me as I gave her a forced smile and focused my attention at the tightly closed doors in front of us.

"She'll be okay. Tzuyu is a strong girl." Dahyun comforted while hugging me as I saw how her tears is slowly falling down.

I know everyone here with us right now are also in pain because of this.