Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV

When that bloody moron suddenly insulted Tzuyu, my whole body suddenly went blank. My eyes went bloodshot, my hands turned into a fist and my mind clouded with anger that I can't seem to think straight right now.

All I could think of right now is how to kill a piece of jerk.

"You son of a bitch!" I shouted in pure rage and instantly pulled Tzuyu away from the maniac.

"How dare you to touch what's mine, you bloody moron!" I added and hardly punches his face, making him to stumble back and fell on the cold floor.

Anger consumed my whole being right now that my view went scarlet red upon seeing the said man on the cold floor.

"I'm making sure to get you expelled from my parents' school and other different universities here at Seoul, you bastard! Mark my f*ucking words!" I threatened and started to punch him more, my mind already clouded with rage that I can't seem to think straight.

I just can't seem to control the demon inside me when I saw what this maniac did to Tzuyu, no scratch that, my Tzuyu. I just want to rip his head off and feast it to the vultures.

F*ucking psychopath, taking advantage of my property.

I kept punching him here and there that I didn't even listened to the others protest. It was like I went deaf for a second there, my background was pitch black and I let the other side of me to control my whole body.

Son of a bloody moron, just die already!

My mind and body right now are totally not mine, and I wasn't even controlling it. It's like my logical senses faded away to the back of my mind, and was invaded with pure darkness.

Until....

"Taehyung... Stop..."

And that's when everything went back to normal. Upon hearing that angelic voice, my mind became clear again and that's when I realized that I nearly killed the man if it wasn't for that soft and fragile voice I heard making me to calm down.

Her voice calmed the demon inside me that for a second there, I even thought I was totally hearing and seeing an angel. Which was partly true for me, because she surely is my angel God gave to me to be able to save me from eternal and pure darkness.

"Tae...." She called again and I immediately went to her side and engulf her petite body to my embrace, and that's when I realized she's already shedding tears.

My Tzuyu's crying, she looks so vulnerable and fragile right now.

"Shhh.... It's okay now. I'm here, I'm here for you." I soothed as she sobbed, hugging my waist and she buried her face more to my chest.