Chapter 35: Date

— Gundham POV —

Sonia and Gundham both woke up together at similar times, him only minutes off from her first awakening. They both laid there for minutes to brush off the morning grogginess, bodies, and limbs wrapped around each other, Gundham's hands caressing her stomach and waist. Tilting up to her cheek to give it soft good morning kisses. Sonia leaning into his touch, desiring for more. After snuggling, they released ourselves out from pajamas into their normal day clothes. Taking a stroll to the restaurant for breakfast. Inside it was full of activity, tables filled with people and chattering. Sonia made an order for two and Gundham went out to seek for an empty table.

After pushing himself into a seat, Sonia followed, sitting beside the table as they waited for their breakfast. Discussing for what the two planned ahead later today. Anticipation flooding their minds with expectations of how it'll go. The conversation took a turn as Peko and Fuyuhiko walked over to the table. The two of us staring up at them as they stared down at them.

"So, uhm, are you two okay?" Fuyuhiko asked, scratching the back of his neck, "You made quite the exit there."

"I am fine, thank you." Gundham answered bluntly, gazing back to Sonia.

"We are okay! We were just a little shocked by what we saw." Sonia insisted, shrugging her shoulders to them.

"Ah, I see, it is good you two are doing better now. We were concerned after the dinner-party ended." Fuyuhiko added, Peko nodding her head, agreeing to his statement.

"No need to worry now! We're doing just fine!" Sonia cheered, tapping her fingers against the wooden table.

"Well, since you two are alright." Fuyuhiko rambled on, "We were wondering if you two had plans for today," He asked.

"Oh! In fact, we do have plans." Sonia informed, beginning to blush, "Gundham and I are going on a date later today. We've been planning this for a while actually."

"A date? I had no idea!" Fuyuhiko gasped, Peko widening her eyes in shock, "It would be rude of us to intervene! My apologies."

"No, no, it's fine!" Sonia slowly waved her hands, "This gives me an idea though! Are you two free from now to dinner time!" Sonia asked, squinting at the two.

"Yes, we're going to be free the whole day. Why do you ask?" Fuyuhiko questioned, raising one of his eyebrows.

"What if you and Gundham spent that time together before the date, and me and Peko do the same! I've seen something like that before in a Japanese drama show! How exciting!" Sonia smiled, joy blushing into her cheeks, closing her eyes shut in happiness.

"I guess we could do that," Fuyuhiko agreed, turning back for Peko's response.

"I see no problem with doing this." Peko answered, nodding back. Sonia jumped from her chair in amusement.

"Then that settles it! Gundham, Fuyuhiko! You two go off on your ways! Peko and I will come up with our own plans." Sonia giggled, turning over to Peko's side who gave Fuyuhiko an awkward grin.

"You heard her! Come on, let's go!" Fuyuhiko commanded me to come with him as he began to walk out of the restaurant. I stood up, staring at Sonia.

"Will you be alright without me, my Dark Queen?" Gundham asked, slowly stepping closer to her.

"I will, Gundham. Do not worry about me. Besides if anything does happen, I do have Peko here to help." She insisted, "Now go on, I'll see you at the date." Sonia cupped her hand to Gundham's cheek, pulling his face to hers, giving him one last kiss before they departed each other. He leaned into her touch, not wanting to leave her side. Eventually, Gundham had to run out of the restaurant, glancing at Sonia one last time before exiting through the door. Seeing Fuyuhiko resting against the outer walls of the restaurant, waiting for him.