Love

Tyler POV

A lot can change in a year. Mo left to live with his Grandpa. We all knew it was coming, but it was still sad to see the weirdo leave. Not long after Bailey left, to go and play in a soccer team in America!

Mind you, I still think it's football not soccer.

Dexter, Sasha's brother moved in and the two of them fight pretty much all the time. Brothers and sisters eh? Chloe revealed to us that it was Ryan who got Mike suspended last year. We're all still avoiding him like the plague but he's changed a lot this year. And you can't blame him for being so messed up, what with his mum telling him he put Chloe in a wheelchair.

Still, it wouldn't hurt him to be nice every once in a while.

And you'll never guess what?! The pink princess has returned. Except, this time it's not Carmen but a new girl called Candi-Rose. I keep telling Jody that she's basically Carmen 2.0, but worse!

Speaking of Jody, she's managed to return everything. She even posted a lava lamp to Mo! And she's had less nightmares; I think it's safe to say she's moved on from Kingsley for good.

As I walk down the stairs to another typical Dumping Ground day, I hear a shout behind me.

"Oi Tyler!" yells Jody, before ruffling up my hair and skipping off to breakfast.

Seriously?!

Jody POV

If there's one thing that can take my mind off from my worries, it's a good film. Sci-Fi, Horror and even a few Rom-Coms, I've watched them all. Well, most of the classics anyway.

Tyler and I were sitting on the sofa watching Aliens of Time, with a bowl of popcorn between us

Tyler and I were sitting on the sofa watching Aliens of Time, with a bowl of popcorn between us. I don't know how, but Tyler managed to get some pirated DVD off the market, and I was so glad he did. This movie was probably one of my favourites, with my favourite actor playing the lead role.

"Oh you know what? I don't know if I..." Tyler began.

"...forget it, we'll go next week," I quickly answered, knowing what he meant. Another film had just been released, Genie 2: The Lion Mask, but I reckoned this film would be enough for this week.

"How did she know what he was going to say?" Candi-Rose whispered beside me to Chloe. I forgot those two were sitting with us. Despite the fact that they'd both lied to each other about themselves, those two seemed to be getting on great.

I dug my hand back into the bowl absent-mindedly and realised that we'd run out of popcorn. Tyler and I both looked up from the bowl, with the same thought in our mind.

"I'll get it!" we said in unison, as I managed to snatch the bowl from him.

We jumped up and headed towards the kitchen. I pushed him out the way playfully.