Chapter 3

I had to go to YouTubers' University. Why? I don't have an account on YouTube. I only have a Wattpad account. The heck? I was now packing my stuff, which was only clothes and a laptop, when the door was knocked on.

    "Come in." I said nonchalantly. Nathan peeked in with a grin.

     "Hey YouTuber. I heard that you're the only one going to YouTubers' University." He announced cheerfully. All I did was give a half hearted grunt in agreement as he crouched down next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged.

     "I'm a miss you guys. I'll be all alone there." I admitted. The three of them were going to Wattpad University. I'm supposed to be going with them. Nathan gave me a bro hug.

     "Yeah, we'll miss you." He said.

     "Thanks." I replied muffled. He laughed, then suddenly pulled back.

     "Hey, we're the ones who should be Jello (jealous... inside joke), you get to meet all the big shots!" He exclaimed. "Like PewDiePie, SkyDoesMinecraft, DeadloxMC, TheDiamondMinecart- Oh, could you try to get him to sign an autograph for me?"

     I raised an eyebrow. "Only if you're a good boy..." I answered with a smirk. He bowed his head in mock shame, and then we both laughed when the announcements came on.

     "Attention Learners' High School, I need Samantha Verona to come to the Front Office with her stuff, please, thank you." I waved bye to Nathan and grabbed my small bag, only to be ambushed by Amy and Taylor.

     "Dude, we'll miss you!" they said at the same time.

     "Ok, that's terrifying, I know that you didn't rehearse that." They laughed and wished me luck before setting me free of their hug. I speed walked to the school entrance, only to halt in astonishment. Three people looked over at me in sync. One with curly brown hair, one with his bangs swept over one of his eyes, and one with sunglasses covering his eyes. SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, and Ssundee.

     "I told you Ian!" Ty yelled triumphantly. Ian grumbled something incoherent as he passed him a twenty dollar bill. Adam gave Ty a pouty face as he did the same.

     "Ty, we can talk about this." Adam pleaded. Ty smirked and swiped the money from his hand.

     "Nawp. We have business to do. Training a new student to be a Professional YouTuber." He glanced over at me and smiled, making me blush. How am I supposed to live in the midst of Famous YouTubers?

     "Here, let me get that for you." Ian offered, taking my bag.

     "Th-thanks." I stammered.

     Adam gave Ty a noogie, messing up his hair, before running out the doors. Ty hared after him at a surprising speed, leaving Ian to hobble after them in pursuit. I quickened my pace to catch up with them.

     "Are they always like this?" I asked Ian. He shook his head.

     "Worse."