Chapter 43

"antha... Sam... Samantha!"

    "Mm!" My eyes snapped open as Herobrine pulled me to my feet.

     "We're being followed." His eyes were wide in alarm.

     "By who?"

     "I don't know, but they're looking for you." He started pulling me further into the forest, and me being tired and sleepy, allowed him to.

     He brought me past another bushel of trees when I piped up.

     "How come you aren't teleporting anywhere?" He whipped his head back.

     "What do you mean?"

     "Well... You're a god, aren't you? Don't you have powers?" He blinked in surprise.

     "My powers are stripped away in this dimension, but I still have strength to fight off anything that dares take you away from me."

     "Herobrine!" I jumped in surprise when a familiar face came out from behind a tree. "Herobrine, give her back." Seto said in a low voice. Herobrine smirked.

     "Or what?" He sneered, shielding me from Seto's view.

     "Or you'll be stranded somewhere where you can't hurt or kill anyone." Seto answered in a baritone voice. Herobrine took a threatening step towards him.

     "Would you rather fight for her?" He snarled. I took a step back when a hand covered my mouth, pulling me into the nearby brush behind.

     "Hey." I looked up to see Ian. As soon as he pulled his hand off, I trapped him in a hug. "We're gonna get you outta here." He assured me. I was about to respond when a bang! came from behind. I whirled around to see Herobrine slam Seto against a tree. Seto punched him in the midriff, and he was dropped, landing with a thump. I ran forward to block Herobrine's next move. He was going to do a straight forward punch, which I blocked with my elbow, then I punched it away. He stared at me with disbelief, Seto was now nothing but a part of the background.

     "Fight me." I managed to say. "If I win, they take me. If you win, you get your queen." I pushed Seto away to safety and grabbed a tree stick. "If you hurt me after winning, you can just drag me into Minecraftia and heal me, can't you?" A slightly sick but determined look spread across Herobrine's face.

     "Fine," He murmured, sadness in his eyes. He took a few steps back. "Say goodbye to your 'friends' just in case I..." He trailed off, but I knew what he meant. If I hurt you, and can't help you in time.

     I turned to Ian and Seto, giving them both hugs.

     "When the others catch up, we'll explain what's going on." Seto briefed me. I nodded, closing my eyes for a moment before summoning my neko appearance. It would allow me more agility, stamina, and quicker reflex. Then I hugged Ian good bye.

     "Ya know, I think of you as like a little sister." He responded. I grinned at him before turning to Herobrine. I took a deep, shaky breath as he too picked up a tree limb.

     "It's time." He avoided my gaze. I sighed and swung my new weapon, rapier, in a 360 angle around my wrist, catching it again.

     "I'm ready." I answered.