🎄🎁Christmas Special🎁🎄

I wanted something light-hearted to post for Christmas, so we are taking a quick break from the chaotic storyline for some holiday cheers/one-shot style chapter. I hope you like the short story, and I hope you all enjoy the Holidays with your loved ones. I will resume the continuation of the chapter next week :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The sun's rays shined across your face as you realized today was the class 3-A Christmas party at the Heights Alliance

The sun's rays shined across your face as you realized today was the class 3-A Christmas party at the Heights Alliance. You flipped to your left side within the bed as you observed a sleepy Bakugo. You caressed his cheeks with your hand before you decided to make him some breakfast. You quietly got up from the mattress as you made your way to the bathroom to do your basic necessities like brushing your teeth and wash your face.

You walked out of the door, and your man instantly startled you. "Who the fuck said you can't leave my bed?" As he wrapped his arms around your waist while he dug his face in the crevices of your neck.

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast this morning, but clearly that's a no-go, you chuckled before you planted a gentle kiss on your man's lip

"I wanted to surprise you with breakfast this morning, but clearly that's a no-go, you chuckled before you planted a gentle kiss on your man's lip. "You ready for the Christmas party today?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes with a slight annoyance, "Tch, I don't care about that stupid party." You pouted your lip as you shook your man's body back and forth, "But Katsuki! Where is your Christmas Spirit! You're going to get a lump of coal from Santa this year!"

Bakugo redirected his eyes towards you, "Don't tell me you still believe in that bastard?"

"I'm talking about your Secret Santa dummy. Gosh, you're a mood kill sometimes," as you shook your head with utter disappointment from your boyfriend. "Well, I'm going downstairs to eat and drink coffeeeeee," you frantically jump up and down at the thought of coffee and some food.

Bakugo couldn't help but shake his head at your actions. "Go ahead, I'll catch up with you," Bakugo kissed your forehead.

You made your way to the door before you decided to poke out your head slightly, "yea, and make sure your brush your teeth because your morning breath ain't it, boo." Bakugo instantly grows irritated at your comment as he grabbed one of his pillows and launched it in your direction, and you shut the door quickly to avoid getting hit by the object.