Chapter 13: You're The One

You woke up bright and early as you realized that you and Tokoyami have to patrol with Hawks in the morning. You looked to your left as you see Bakugo still asleep from the night before. You continued to stare at him and reminisce on the fun and precious times you spent together, that is until you need to get ready for the day. As you slowly shuffle up and out of bed, you feel a hand grab your arm. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" A sleepy yet grumpy Bakugo spoke out.

"I have to patrol with Hawks and Tokoyami" as you ruffle the ash blond's hair.

"Tch. Do you have to go to that shit"?

"Hmm, you already know the answer to that," you smiled at Bakugo. "I'll be back, I promise."

Bakugo watched you, as you get ready for the day from the comfort of your bed

Bakugo watched you, as you get ready for the day from the comfort of your bed. When it was time to change into your hero outfit, you look back at Bakugo with an anxious look. "Please?"

Bakugo got the message that you didn't want him to see you undress, so the spikey hair boy covered his face with the blankets until you were in your outfit.

Once you're done with the wardrobe change, you jumped on Bakugo, which made him groan. "Really?!" Bakugo looked at you with irritation.

"Yes," you giggled. "Are you going to miss me?" you asked Bakugo to see if he would admit it.

"Maybe. Maybe not," the grumpy boy replied as his face started to blush.

You already knew the answer based on his facial expression. "Hmm. Aight, I'll see you later then." You kiss his lips before heading out the door.

"Damnit," Bakugo whispered to himself when he realized that blood was rushing through his lower region, and he realized that he couldn't control his hormones. He tried to mentally distract himself so he can get out of bed and start on his day. Once Bakugo's lower member was calm from the morning arousal, he made his way back to his room.

While time speeds by, you and Tokoyami were finished up your patrol on the street with Hawks. You enjoyed easy-going days like this because it reassures the citizens and brings security to them. Plus, it was nice to get out of the dorms once in a while. You returned to the office once the shift has ended. You decided to change into one of the casual outfits that you left in your locker. When you left out the agency, you noticed Bakugo waiting for you outside by the steps.

 When you left out the agency, you noticed Bakugo waiting for you outside by the steps