Chapter 25: The Truth

The small glimmer of hope that Hawks brought out of you has desiccated when you saw Todoroki attacked you with his quirk. You weren't aware of the trickery the league of villains pulled on you, which fell perfectly with their plan.

"Kid, stop it, please." Hawks pleased as he tried to reason it out with you.

"Enough with the lies." You send an energy blast directed at your mentor. You sped through and started attacking the heroes. You noticed that your peers were not backing down from the drawn-out brawl, as they continue to utilize nonlethal attacks on you. However, you were over the situation, and you wanted to end the predicament once and for all.

You jumped in the air and levitated yourself over your peers with your quirk, and you charged up a massive energy. You get ready to release the blast as you projected your hands towards the heroes with one swoop. However, your eyes widened to your surprise as your attack vanished into thin air, and you realized that you were descending from the sky. "What the fuck? Nooooooo!" Eraserhead glared at you with his quirk, which caused everything to dissipate in front of your eyes as you free-fall from the sky.

 "What the fuck? Nooooooo!" Eraserhead glared at you with his quirk, which caused everything to dissipate in front of your eyes as you free-fall from the sky

"Eraser! She can't handle that impact from that high! You have to let her go!" Ground Zero yelled out to his teacher.

"I'm sorry, but I have to hold it. If Ren attempts another attack like that, then we are all threw! I'm not sacrificing any hero blood today!" Eraserhead remained still as he concentrates his quirk onto Ren.

You continued to fall hopelessly in the air until a certain ash-blond hero decided to act on his own. He used his explosions to blast his way to you before you made contact with the ground. Ground Zero wrapped his arms around you as he shoved your head near his chest. "I got you, Ren." Bakugo protected your head as he braces for impact on the ground floor.

As Bakugo released you from his grips, you turned around slowly before your eyes began to glow red again, "you should have just let me die!" Before you attached the young hero, Sero wrapped his tape around your hand, and he flung you away from Bakugo. Todoroki sent out an ice barrier that covered your legs so you couldn't move. Kirishima also hardens himself so that he could barricade you on your other hand, and Deku slide behind your back to restrain and better support your hold.

You were essentially immobilized on the floor as you tried to activate your quirk again; however, Eraserhead blocked it once more, "FROPPY, NOW!" The frog hero whipped out an unlikely alliance to aid in your rescue. Ochaco used her quirk to release the person into your vicinity. You recognized the person's insight, and you realized their plan within that moment.

Rui drops on top of your body as she prepares to use her quirk on you. "Get off me before I kill you!" You screeched out as you struggle to get out of your bindings.

"With all these heroes, that's unlikely." Rui paused for a brief second, "NOW WAKE UP!" You scream in agonizing pain as you try to resist her mental manipulation. "WHY ARE YOU HURTING HER, DAMNIT!" Ground Zero scolded at his ex.