Chapter 30: Take Down the Beast

We were waiting to reach the target location as we waited patiently on the aircraft. "Alright, everyone knows their positions?" Mirio reiterated the plan once more to the group as certain people's objectives were to fight the villains, and others' jobs were to rescue civilians. However, you requested to engaged and assist the other heroes with Gigantomachia knowing your quirk can be beneficial for the massive villain.

"REN, YOU'RE UP," Mirio opened up the back door to the plane.

You leap from the plane as you free fall from the sky to the designated location. Your head faces the direction of the ground while and your feet point to the sky. You felt free at the moment as the gravitational pull brings you down to the terrain.

You focused all your energy on your core as you practice harnessing your quirk. Before you hit the ground, you expelled out energy as you charge your body for an abrasive attack.

With the temporary power-up boost, you launched to the villain in question with tremendous speed and agility. You definitely made your presence known to the other heroes but your radiating aura leaking into the air.

Hawks and Tokoyami were near each other as they fight against nearby villains. Hawks caught a glimpse of your presence from the corner of his eye. "Hmmm, you finally decided to join us, aye kid." Hawks smiled at the sight he saw his pupal return back to the hero scene. "Tokoyami, let's go help, Ren!"

You raced to the giant beast in hope that you get there in time before he makes in contact with Endeavor's agency. You see the monstrous villain as he swats away some heroes; as a result, you smashed into the ground as cement particles disperse around your body. You slowly raised your head, and your orbs glowed an intense red as red vein-like appearances spread throughout your body. Massive rubbles started to gather together as your quirk materializes them into a couple of large boulders, and you launched the structure at the giant villain.

Gigantomachia made contact with your attacks as he tries to brush it off. You used your quirk to quickly moved in the air and deflected the giant's attacks. As the beast charged towards the vicinity once more, you siphon enough as the red aura spread through Gigantomachia's body. You struggle with the essence of control due to the size and physical brute of the villain; therefore, your body started to because overwhelmed as blood slowly drips out of your nose. However, you overcame the giants and grabbed his body with your quirk as it spreads from his east to his west. Your arms swung up with great force as the giant villain flung in the air. As you tighten your grips, Gigantomachia slams to the ground with his back facing the floor.

Your body drops to the ground due to stamina draining due to overusing your quirk. The great beast balance himself back up and charged at your space once more while preparing a deadly attack. You active your barrier to protect yourself as the giants made contact with the shield; however, your presence remains still while you didn't display any signs of fear or hesitation.

As the crazed giants continue to slowly break the barrier, Tokoyami instantly projected Dark Shadow towards the giant to save you.

You observed Tokoyami's actions, and you sent you a red aura to the Shadow and caused him to take on his berserker mode with the consciousness on his normal phase. This act allowed Tokoyami's ability to control his quirk.

Mt. Lady jumped into the scene, and she used Titan Cliff to headbutt Gigantomachia while Dark Shadow assisted in distracting the villain from the young hero. You crouched close to the ground and projected your energy within the radius. You made sure there wouldn't be any casualties when you engaged your attack. Meanwhile, Hawks keen eye picked up on your plan as he sent you his fierce feather to move any possible unseen casualties from the vicinity to ensure your success.