Chapter 17: Number Two Hero

The training seminar resumes as each agency goes through the villain simulation. Once the portion was completed, the training transition to a mentor-student(s) combat. This portion of the exercise is where the interns face off in the battle with their agency pro hero.

Given the fact that you were under the internship with Hawks, you and Tokoyami decided to strategize a plan to defeat the number two hero.

To win the battle, the opponent(s) either need to be unable to fight, immobilized, or yield to the victor. The pro heroes were instructed not to hold back on the interns; as a result, heroes with healing quirks were on standby in the event of any injuries minor and/or severe.

You and Tokoyami stepped into the arena and were ready to engage in battle. As you were waiting for the buzzer to go off, Tokoyami grabbed your attention when he placed his hand on your shoulder.

 As you were waiting for the buzzer to go off, Tokoyami grabbed your attention when he placed his hand on your shoulder

"Despite our mentor being the number two hero, let's give it all we got." Dark Shadow popped out on the side of him while giving you a thumb up.

"Yea, no holding back!" Your eyes were glowing red as you mentally prepare yourself.

*3...2...1...*

"Come on, kids, show me what you learned," Hawks grinned with a smiled as he concocted his plan of victory.

"Don't understand estimate me!" You charged at Hawks as you emitted long-distance energy blasts in his direction.

Hawks fierce wings enabled him to swiftly dodge your various attacks as he pulled out two large feathers, which displayed a sword-like manner

You siphoned your quirk around your hands in your arms to protect yourself from any cuts from Hawks' feathers before engaging in close contact.

Hawks was mentally noting that Tokoyami wasn't anywhere in sight, and you noticed a slight change in his fight style; therefore, you exploited this opportunity.

"You need to focus on me, boss!" You grabbed Hawks with your psionic energy and projected him into the abandoned building that's encapsulated with pure darkness.