Chapter 38: Blue

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who added my book to your reading list. I am grateful to everyone who took the time to stop and read my story. I usually set aside time to message everyone personally on their wall feed, but Wattpad is acting weird, and sometimes it wouldn't allow me to leave a message, which is hella weird. I know I've been writing fewer chapters lately than when I first started publishing on this app, but life played a contributing role in my writing process. Plus, I'm not sure if anyone is into this story anymore, and that is alright. However, feel free to vote or leave comments if you still enjoy the chapters. I know I enjoyed reading them. I hope you enjoy the story so far.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Bakugo and Sero wandered throughout your mind as they tried to find you within the simulation. They were having difficulty locating your presence; however, they come across assortments of memories from your past in their search for you.

"Bakugo, how are we going to find her? She could be anywhere," Sero spoke out as he continued to search around for Ren.

"We have to follow any leads we can find at this point. So keep your eyes open." Bakugo asserted his leadership role as he communicated with Sero.

The boys stopped numerous times and looked at your memories in hopes of a clue or anything useful. Alternatively, these memories present themselves as a virtual world where guiders are a third party watching the memory play out in front of them like they were present during the time. One that caught his attention is the memory of you and the ash-blonde at the fair, as both Bakugo and Sero watched how the night unfolds, from the fireworks to the stuffed teddy bear and the photo booth.

 One that caught his attention is the memory of you and the ash-blonde at the fair, as both Bakugo and Sero watched how the night unfolds, from the fireworks to the stuffed teddy bear and the photo booth

"So that's what happened after you guys left us," Sero grinned at the ash-blonde as he witnessed Ren's memories.

"Shut up, you idiot. Let's go find her." Bakugo walked away from the memory as he grew concerned for your well-being by the second.

Next thing Bakugo and Sero heard explosions within their vicinity; thus, they rushed to the site as they witnessed massive destruction to an unfamiliar location.

"Where the hell are we?" Bakugo spoke out as the reality of the simulation starts to sink in.

"It's like a war zone over here. Whatever it is. I don't like it." Sero expressed hesitation in his eyes, and he takes insight.

"Hey Bakugo, can we get hurt in this simulation?" Sero expressed a concerned look as he realized the intensity of the destruction.

"I don't know, and I don't want to find out the hard way." Bakugo made his way to destroy the structure, and he uses his quirk to ignite mini-explosion to the building walls. He noticed that his quirk damaged the frame, theorizing they could be hurt inside the simulation. However, it was unknown if the physical bodies would be pulled into the real world.