Chapter 1: New Girl

░B░a░c░k░g░r░o░u░n░d░ ░S░t░o░r░y░

Ren is an exchange student transferring from the United States. She is a biracial girl raised by her Filipina mother and her African American father in the Urban Area of [CITY, STATE]. She is a kindhearted girl but can be pretty badass and temperament to match when someone invades her boundaries.

Ren knew she wanted to help people in need at a pretty young age, and she figures what better way to help others than to become a hero, the ideal career that every little kid wanted to be. Once Ren made her mind up, she decided to work hard by taking combat classes like karate, boxing, and jujutsu until her quirk manifested itself. She was motivated by one of her favorite anime series to take self-defense class at the time. Once Ren's quirk manifested, she was trained by her parents to manage and control her power. Ren's quirk is a combination of her mother's quirk (telekinesis) and her father's quirk (comics energy).

Ren was one of the highest-ranking students in the state, and that is through her parents' persistence in training and her self-determination. However, like most teenagers her age, Ren wanted to explore and experience her social life. Unfortunately, the neighborhood environment was not the best because the community had many negative attractions that could stir her on the wrong path in life, contributing to poor decision-making. As a result, Ren and her family made the hard decision to continue her hero course out of the country.

Ren was offered official recommendations to UA High due to her incredible and powerful quirk energy manipulation. Ren's power allows her to project energy blasts (and waves) as well as telekinetic energy that enables her to move, levitate, and manipulate solids, liquids, and gas as long as she is aware and she can see the matter. Not only is Ren's quirk extraordinary, but she exhibits impressive combative skills. Ren developed a fighting style where she would infuse her psionic energy into her hands to enhance her hand-to-hand combat skills greatly. In addition, this technique allows her to deflect and counter-attacks without suffering any harm ultimately protecting her hands from damage. Not only that, but Ren is also capable of generating a force field, which is a highly durable barrier of energy that she can shape and conform to as needed.

╔ ———————————— ╗

♥ The Story Begins Here ♥

╚ ———————————— ╝

Black.

It was pitch black as reddish cloud-like substances float across the array endless void. You feel nothing. You smell nothing. You see nothing but this strange aura around your presence.

"Hello? Is anyone there."

"Where am I?" The voice echos around the space of nothingness. Your heart began to palpitate faster and faster because the unknown fear is present, and the lack of control is endless.

"Why can't I remember? Why is this happening to me?" The sound echoes come from a scared childlike voice as you can hear the tremble and fear resonating from the unknown source.

"Why do I have to go through this?"

"Why?! Why me?!"

A sinister sound that can bring terrifying chills to your spine emerges from the darkness, "because you are the..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅*

"Ugh, stupid nightmare," your eyes slowly started to open, as your vision was blurry from a nightly slumber, more like a morbid dream.