Chapter 15: Night Out

You, Mina, Ochaco, and Jiro entered the scene with a joyfully look in your expression as you were ready to dance the night away. Kirishima, Izuku, and Kaminari were right behind you, but they did not match the girl's excitement. Bakugo, on the other hand, was irritated at the fact he was dragged along to the damn party, but he wasn't going to let Ren go to a social gathering by herself.

The illumination was perfect as the open space was dim by the LED lights, which set the vibes for the party environment. The music was loud as the sound was blasting through the speakers. The tight-knit crowds either socialize amongst others or simply grind on others as they move to the beat of the music.

Everyone grouped up close together to make sure no one gets separated. You see Bakugo was irritated by the second by the number of people bumping into him. He looked like a ticking time bomb at this moment, but you couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

You extended your arms as you reached for one of his hands. You gave a firmed squeeze, which causes Bakugo to look right in your direction. As a result, you provided a genuine smile to ensure him to be calm.

"Hey, you ladies want something to drink?" Izuku asserted himself to the girl

"Ooohh yessss pleeaaasssee!" - Mina

"That would be nice" - Jiro

"Yes please" - Ochaco

"Sure" - Ren

(The girls spoke out in unisons)

"Hey, Midoriya, I'll go with you." Kirishima patted Izuku on the shoulder as they went to the drinking table.

"Bakugo, Kaminari, y'all coming? Kirishima reached out.

"Tch. Don't do anything stupid." Bakugo stated out to the girls, but it was clear he was directing his message towards Ren.

As the boys left the scene, the girls danced alongside together as the groove to the song. You were enjoying your time with them, and you realize it was a much-needed night outing to be free.

You see Bakugo stand by the table as you noticed a couple of girls walking up to him. They tried to get his attention in many thirst-trapping ways.