Chapter 22: Dark Aura

In a split second, an explosion ignited as a group of heroes raid the hideout thanks to Hawks fierce wings. The heroes selected a task force to assist with the search and rescue as they split into groups, and they search the premises for your presence.

"This is a search and rescue mission. Keep in mind; the villains turned Ren against her will. If you have to engage in a fight with her, remember to use nonlethal attacks. I repeat, nonlethal attacks," A voice instructed the heroes via comms as they were in their designated position for the raid.

"I heard you, Kid. We're coming." Hawks flew around the vicinity to scope out the villains' location to reported back to the main quarters.

Todoroki and Kirishima partnered together along with other heroes' from different agencies. They walked down an elongated hallway before they were intrigued by a nearby room. The Icy Hot Hero crept his body into the doorway as he peeked into the surrounding areas, "I got eyes on Ren, "Shoto spoke out as he tapped the communicator. "She's surrounded by several the league of villains!"

One of the villains recognized the half-and-half hero as he called him out by name, "Aww, it's good to see you again, little Shoto." Dabi teases the young hero.

Icy Hot scrunched his brows and narrowed his eyes at the sight of Dabi's presence. "Don't expect me to hold back like last time. I see where your allegiance lies."

Red Riot crashed into the wall structure as he created a bigger opening within the space

Red Riot crashed into the wall structure as he created a bigger opening within the space. "Save the BS! Give us Ren back!" Kirishima spoke out as he activates his hardening quirk.

"I don't think Ren wants to go back to you." Mr. Compress spoke out as he removed his mask and displayed a theatrical demeanor.

Shoto and Kirishima ready themselves to battle the villains. The villains were quick to ready their stance as well until Yami step forward in the limelight with his sinister aura. He walked behind your body as he spoke out sinisterly in your ear, "Ren, would you do the honor and kill these heroes."

"Sure," your eyes started to turn black as the iris portion slowly mixed a reddish tint, as the ground began to shake uncontrollably.

"Shit, what the hell is happening," Kirishima tries to control his balance as he witnesses a reddish-black aura resonates from your body.