Chapter 11: Sacrifice

You and Tokoyami come across two villains that can serve a significant problem: one of the villains has an explosion-base quirk, and one with an electrical-based quirk. Explosion-based villain blasted intense waves of fire in your direction; causing you smashed into the wall as the outside stone structure breaks from the impact.

 Explosion-based villain blasted intense waves of fire in your direction; causing you smashed into the wall as the outside stone structure breaks from the impact

Bakugo looks up at the upper levels to see a massive explosion escape the confinement of the room, and he witnesses you falling from the bursting rubbles.

Dark Shadow appeared from the smoke as it grabbed you by the hand and reeled you back into the building structure.

Bakugo was immediately relieved to you see you caught in mid-air; however, he decided to take things into his own hands and make his way to you, while Izuku and Todoroki followed him into the building.

As you were pulled in, you noticed Tokoyami lying on the ground as he faced his weak to the villain's flames; therefore, the villain's action caused Dark Shadow to release you. Fortunately, Dark Shadow propelled you high enough for you to fall back inside the room.

You gathered as many damage pieces and rubbles of the building structure as while you were airborne, and you launched the material straight towards the villain. As a result, the explosion-based villains fell defeated under the pile of rubble.

The second villain tried to avenge his partner by engaged in close combat as he infused his electricity with his punches. The villain was excellent with his hand-to-hand combat skills, but he incorporates many cheap shots to ensure his victory.

Tokoyami propelled forward in full berserk mode when witnessing his friend getting hurt in the fight as you smack the wall

Tokoyami propelled forward in full berserk mode when witnessing his friend getting hurt in the fight as you smack the wall. The villain struggled greatly with Tokoyami's help in the battle until the villain sends out a wild wave of electricity that hit everything in its path.

Tokoyami fell unconscious due to the amount of power expelled on him, which left you to fight alone in a weakened state. The recent electricity attack causes you a brief state of confusion and left you vulnerable in that split second. The villain grabbed you by your throat and continues to electrocute you with the satisfaction that he won this battle.