Chapter 21: The Perfect Weapon

In an instant, you jumped right in front of him and punch Bakugo in the stomach, then grabbing his head and slamming him into the ground.

Everyone tried to help the ash-blond but was ultimately intervened by a villain or a Nomu, which prevented the other heroes from assisting Bakugo.

You engaged in close combat with Ground Zero, and the young hero was on the defensive because he didn't want to harm you.

However, you land countless blows towards his body. Bakugo couldn't muster up the courage to fight you and proceeded to be your punching back. Until he heard you murmur out...

"Fight back, you idiot!"

Bakugo used his stun grenade to create some distance from you. He noticed tears falling from your eyes while your facial expression was still emotionless.

You continue to fight Bakugo with everything you had; however, Bakugo noticed you couldn't follow through with the finishing blow.

Your eyes would glow red within your blackened eyes every time you try to finish him off. At that moment, Bakugo realized you are still fighting within the inside as he continues to pull you to the surface level.

"I'm sorry, Ren," as Bakugo intentionally took one of your punches to the face, he grabbed your shirt and kicked you in the stomach

"I'm sorry, Ren," as Bakugo intentionally took one of your punches to the face, he grabbed your shirt and kicked you in the stomach. His actions allowed him to pivot to where he is on top, and he used his other hand to ignite an intense explosion to increase the velocity of the gravitational pull right before you both smash into the ground.

As Bakugo restrained your arms and applied some of his weight to fasten you down to the floor, the ash-blond spoke out, "The Ren I know isn't weak to this damn mind control. Snap the fuck out of it, Damnit!" Bakugo tightens his grip on your arms, so you weren't able to use your quirk.

"Come back to me, dumbass. No one said for you to switch sides on us." Your struggling with the inner demons as Bakugo calls out for you.

"Katsuki," your eyes soften as you were gaining some type of control over your body once more. Your man weakens his grips on your as you lead into his embrace. "I can't hold it any much longer. I have to pull this substance out of my body before it takes over again."

The villain notices your hesitation, and he decided to pull back from his fight and blast radiation towards your way to activate paralysis yet again. "Take her, and let's go. We can afford to lose her," the villain spoke out.

"KATSUKI," you grabbed the ash-blond again and turned your body to where you take on the blast.

"Damnit, Ren!" Bakugo grabbed your body as it went limp. Before he could do anything else, a muck substance presented in front of his palms as you slipped away from his grasp.

The dirty substance expelled you into the high-end Nomu hands as it elongated his other arm to create distance from Endeavor and the other heroes.