Chapter 37: Fear

You make your way down the stairs as you smell the deliciousness of a morning meal gently glazing your nostrils. The intensity of the smell magnifies the closer you make your way to the kitchen area. As you entered the vicinity, you noticed a couple of students sitting around the table, drooling over the chef's work.

You walked towards the cook as you wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his back. "You left me all alone in the room, sir. No messages. Nothing?"

Bakugo hummed at himself as he continued to wipe up a hearty breakfast. "Yea, yea. I thought I would be back before you woke up for the day. Plus, I have to feed your ass because you won't do it yourself."

"Aww, how cute of you to think about my health and well-being. What will I do without you?" You teased the ash-blonde as he slowly started to get embarrassed by your actions, especially when other students were around to watch the scene play out.

"Tch, get off me and go sit at the table or something." Bakugo nudged your body as he signaled you to move away from him at the moment.

You are not fond of his slightly cold manner, yet you assumed that he was probably awkward of displaying any public affection in front of his peers, so you let it slide for now.

Bakugo finishes the last touch of morning breakfast as he separates the meals into two plates. Then, the ash-blonde migrated towards the kitchen table as he placed the plates filled with delicious food in front of you. You could help being excited over the fluffy pancakes, fried eggs mixed with spinach, slices of bacon, sausages, and a side of an assortment of fruits (please think of alternative options to meat if you are vegan or vegetarian, Sooowwwwyyy).

 You could help being excited over the fluffy pancakes, fried eggs mixed with spinach, slices of bacon, sausages, and a side of an assortment of fruits (please think of alternative options to meat if you are vegan or vegetarian, Sooowwwwyyy)

Mineta and Denki drooled over your plate as their eyes glistened with pure joy over the food. However, that was short-lived until the ash-blonde ignited a small explosion to push them away from your meal. "Hey, you idiots! This food is for Ren! Not for you, dumbasses. Quit being lazy and make your own damn breakfast!"

You look back at two boys as you start to giggle to yourself, "you heard the man." as you begin to consume your food piece by piece while your boyfriend mimics the same actions. "You better get some to eat. Mr. Aizawa did mention we have a big activity today."

"I know, I know." Kaminari lowered his head in disappointment as he finally grasped his strength to get up and fixed himself a bowl of cereal.

Mineta negatively complained about how Ren has it easy in the dorms with the grumpy ash-blonde here by her side. Additionally, he still couldn't wrap his fingers around why a girl like her would be attracted to or grow fond of a guy like him. But, of course, you did not let his slick comment slide as you used your quirk to wrap your red aura around the small boy's body and to throw him off of his chair and into the shared room. "Next time, you want to talk about me... make sure I don't hear it, ok?" You sarcastically smiled at Mineta while Bakugo couldn't help but laugh at the annoying boy for getting his instant karma.