Chapter 16: Jealousy

You wake up in an unusual mood as the sun is shining on your face. You readjusted your body as you switched to your other side as you face Bakugo's sleepy self. You gazed at his face as you remember last night's involvement with one another.

You realized you had to use the bathroom, so you searched around the floor for some type of clothing. You picked up Bakugo's black skull t-shirt and your laces underwear and threw them on before hopping up from the bed.

Bakugo was slowly waking up as he sees your bare skin exposed before putting on his shirt. He waited until you went into the bathroom before grabbing his boxers and putting them on. As he sat back down on the bed, you came out of the bathroom as you narrowed your vision to the ash-blond.

"Mm. You're awake." You made your way to Bakugo before you decided to sit on his lap.

Bakugo accepted you in his presence, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. "The fuck you think, dumbass."

You release a slight smirk to the annoying ash-blond before you leaned in to kiss the man graciously. Bakugo tightens his grip around your waist as he slowly moves his hand towards your butt while one of your hands is caressing his hair and the other is placed around his neck.

You continued to kiss until your phone started ringing from a distance.

"No no no no no no," Bakugo repeated quickly as he still wants to enjoy your kisses; however, you decided to jump off of his body and answer your phone.

"DAMNIT," you heard Bakugo complaining as you reached your phone.

You were on the other side of the room when you answer the phone call. At the same time, Bakugo received a text message from his agency requesting for him to come in along with Izuku and Shoto.

When you got off the phone, you made your way to the mattress as you slide your hands across Bakugo's chest, and you lean on his back for support.

"Who is that?" You were curious about the message.

"The agency. They want us to come in today for some training shit with other agencies." Bakugo detests as he threw his phone on the bed.

"Well, I guess it is your lucky day because Tokoyami and I have to go to this training too." You kissed your grumpy boyfriend in the cravats of his neck.

"You better stop before I-"

"You'll what?" As you pinned his arms immobile, so he wouldn't be able to move.

"You think you can hold me back, dumbass?" Bakugo announced is a joking yet stern tone.

"Try me," as a red aura surrounded your arms.

Bakugo flipped himself around and pinned you on the bed. "See! You can't hold me!"

"I let you win, Katsuki, you know that right?" you irritated Bakugo for a brief moment, but then he decided to lean down and kiss you. That's until...