Chapter 19: Meet The ...

You were riding on Bakugo's back as he made his way toward the new designated location. You noticed that Bakugo was overusing his quirk, and you assured him we could talk or catch an Uber to the scene, but he insisted on flying to the set place.

You urge him to at least land in the vicinity, and we can walk the remaining way to the spot. The ash-blond agreed with you.

You noticed that you were in a neighborhood, and you were curious about Bakugo's motive for coming around these parks.

"Come on, this way." Bakugo grabbed your hand as we walked side by side.

Bakugo noticed you looked cold, so he decided to give you his jacket

"Aren't you going to be cold," you expressed your concerns towards him.

"I'll be ok," he stated with a blank expression as he signaled that the cold doesn't bother him.

"Ok," you wrapped your arms around his waist, which drew you closer to your man. "I'll just give you my body heat."

Bakugo looked down at you and smiled at your comment, "yea, whatever nerd."

You and Bakugo made your way in front of a house as the ash-blond stated that we made it to the location.

Bakugo pulled out a set of keys from his pocket, then you realized, "are we at your house?"

"Yea," as Bakugo unlock the doors.

As he swung the door open, you were frightened of the fact that you believe you will meet his parents for the first time.

"Katsuki, I'm not ready," as your body began to shake in its place.

"What, stop overreacting," as he grabbed your hand.

You gave him a fearful look as you expressed your fears of a bad first impression to his family. However, Bakugo closed the gap between you and reassured you that everything is going to be fine.

"Look, I care about you, and that's all that matters. Plus, I think my parents would love you as much as I do."

You let out a smile as you grabbed onto your necklace.