Chapter 28: Coffee In The Morning

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
*Lemon Warning*
This is my first full-on lemon chapter, so you can skip this section if you are not interested in these types of chapters. Either way, I completely understand.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

You and Bakugo stayed alongside each other for the rest of the night as you celebrated your welcome home party. After a month of being separated, Katsuki made sure you wouldn't leave his sight. It was a pain trying to leave him alone when you had to use the bathroom at times. However, you enjoyed his aggressive yet sensitive side after being away from each other. As the party ended, everyone assisted in clearing up the common area. Then, the students returned to their rooms for the night.

You tried to go back into your room, but of course, Katsuki would not allow it, especially it was your first night back home. The ash-blonde embrace you in a bear hug as he escorted you to his room while you walked backward. "You better not make me fall, Katsuki," you spoke out as you can feel the vibration of his laughter. You instantly jumped up and wrapped your legs around his frame signaling you were tired for the night.

"I call dibs on the shower first since you took me into your room." You grabbed one of his shirts and your underwear in a drawer dedicated to you on the side of his bed.

"Why can we shower together," as Bakugo's smirk grew at the ideas of other activities in the shower.

"Um, no. It's my alone time, sir. You can wait until we are both done for that." You leaned up to kiss your man on the lips just after Katsuki smacked your ass before you made your way to the bathroom. You hummed at the ash-blonde as you closed the bathroom door and turned on your playlist while taking a relaxing shower.

When you were done from the bathroom, you returned to Bakugo's room with his skull shirt and black lace panties, and Katsuki's eyes jolted with excitement at the sight of you. As he makes his way to your presence, you put your hand inches away from his face. "Nope, go shower first, sir." You smirked at the excited ash-blonde.

"Fine, dumbass." Bakugo removed his shirt in front of you while giving you a devilish smile. "You think I can give in that easily, Katsuki." You looked down at his regional area as you title your head to the side, then looked back into his crimson eyes.

"Yea, yea, you're saying that shit now, but just wait, dumbass." Bakugo walked towards the bathroom, and you made your way to the bed as you laid your head on his pillow. You closed your eyes for a moment as you quiet the negative thoughts and emotions from the repercussion on Rui's quirk. You lay there in silence, you slowly started to drift ... and drift to sleep.

Bakugo hopped out of the shower and entered the room. "Babe, I..." the ash-blonde saw you asleep on his bed, and he couldn't be mad at it one bit. Even though he wanted to be intimate with his girlfriend because it's been a long time coming; however, he knew she's been through a lot over the past months.