Chapter 24: Change of Heart

Different hero agencies received a distressed call regarding a massive villain attack in the downtown vicinity. There were reports on several villains and Nomus within the radius, and one of the identified individuals was you.

The moment Bakugo was aware that you resurfaced with the league, he decided to take things into his own hands as he began to make his way out of the agency and head towards you.

Deku and Red Riot stopped the ash-blond in hopes to provide a sense of rationality. They encourage the young hero that they will work together as a team to get Ren back.

Deku walked in front of Ground Zero, which prevented him from leaving the vicinity. "Wait. Wait. Wait. I have an idea, but we need more people involved in this plan," Deku spoke out to Kacchan and Kirishima.

"Why do I have to listen to you, you damn nerd! My girlfriend is being controlled out there to be a stupid villain. I don't have time to just sit here and do nothing." Ground Zero spatted out as his patience growing thin.

"Kacchan, just hear me out!" Izuku pleads to the stubborn hero as he looked at Kirishima for assistance.

"Come on man, just listen to him. His plan may help." Red Riot asserted himself in the conversation.

"Tch. Let us hear it, damn Deku." Bakugo, fortunately, obliges the green-hair hero.

"Alright, here's the plan..."

~~~

[As some time passes by] Back at the destruction site, you stood your ground as you watch the villains wreak havoc around the city. Pro heroes join in the area left and right as they engage in battle with the villains. You didn't have the desire to fight; therefore, you stood there patiently waiting and observed from the sidelines.

You noticed your intern agency along with other heroes joined in the battle.

"Looks like your boy toy is here," Dabi crept up behind your back as he tried to wrap his arms around you.

"Boy, if you don't get off me," you shrugged him off like he wasn't a factor.

"Come on, your relationship is done with now that you join the League of Villains. Might as well start your new relationship..."

You cut Dabi off instantly,

"I don't have time for this nonsense." You walked away from Dabi, "plus, I don't remember anything."

"Are you sure you don't remember anything, dollface? I would hate if something would emotionally damage you if your memories would return." Dabi walked up to you as he glazed your cheeks with his hands.

Your instincts are signaling red flags as you don't believe in the man's demeanor.

"I told you. I don't remember anything." You lied to the villain.