Chapter 20: The Villains' List

The villains planned a surprise attack on the heroes and the student interns as a means to eradicate the hero society and bring fear and chaos to the nation. A group of villains or a single Nomu set a synchronized attack on the top pro heroes and the best hero students. Each villain was given a distinctive list that they must oblige; one is the death list, which is self-explanatory, but the other is the recruitment list, which is through forceful recruitment or by stealing the user's quirk to improve their advancement with the Nomus.

Unfortunately, you made one of the list as well as other students like Izuku, Shoto, Bakugo, and other prospering students who deemed a threat to the villains' plan. However, you were not aware of this list.

It has been two to three hours since Bakugo left you at the dorms

It has been two to three hours since Bakugo left you at the dorms. Your body lay across the bed as you entertained yourself with a book and a late night snack. You were waiting patently for your man to return from his internship so you can snuggle up with him under the covers.

You were by yourself when you received the news of the villains' attack from Hawks. He made it evident that you need to make your way to his agency as soon as possible without being detected by others.

You rummage your closet and put on comfortable yet all black, in hopes of been hidden in place sight during the night.

You reframed from using your quirk due to the distinction of your power and kept a low profile as you made your way to the agency.

Next thing you knew, you received a phone call from none other than Bakugo, and you quickly answered to see if he is ok.

Bakugo stated that he was with Kirishima and Kaminari and how they separated from the agencies. The hero wanted to meet up with you to ensure your safety in case the villains target you.

"Ren, where are you?!" Bakugo stressfully expressed over the phone.

"I'm heading to Hawks' agency right now. Meet me there, ok." You quicken your pace towards your destination.

"Hey, dumbass! Be safe, alright."

"Of course, you too," you hung up the phone and continued to race towards the agency.