Chapter 35: Mind Reader

After the eventful festivities with your peers, it was time for everyone to pack up and return to Heights Alliance. Your quirk was most beneficial because you could carry a significant amount of the materials back to the cars. However, Bakugo stopped you before you returned to the fire pit to assist your classmates further.

"Oi, come here," the ash-blonde pulled you close to his side as you both backpedal and make your way to the front side of the vehicle. Katsuki snuggled within the crevices of your neck before he picked you up and placed you on top of the hood of the car.

"Baby," you whispered your words into the ash-blonde's ears as he continued to leave love pecks on your neck and décolleté. "We have to help the others..."

"Fuck them, losers. You did most of the work anyway. They can handle the rest on their own."

A few of the students returned with the last of the stuff, and they packed everything in the cars. Mina peeped at the two lovebirds making out in the front of the vehicle and decided to call them out in a joking way. "Gross, no wonder I didn't see you two anymore. Geez, get a room!"

"How about you fuck off," Bakugo spoke out in between kisses as he flipped the pink girl off with his middle finger; however, you pushed your hands at the ash-blonde's chest, signaling it is time to leave and to leave your friend alone. "Come on, let's go."

Everyone made their way to their designated vehicles before they departed from the beach. You rested your head on the ash-blonde's shoulder as you both sent out butterfly kisses with your eyes, and of course, laughing in between your silly actions.

As the car made its way towards the school campus, you spoke out to Kirishima and asked him to take a detour to a particular neighborhood. Bakugo raised his brow in confusion; however, he didn't care at this point, and he decided to follow your lead. Once you all made it to the set location, you pulled Katuski out of the car and made your way to the front door.

"Later, loser!" You projected out to your friends as you bid them a farewell before they drove off back to the school campus.

Bakugo questioned your reasoning for not wanting to go back to the dorm, but you addressed that this is your home away from home.

"Welcome to my home... well, my auntie's house. Don't worry; she's cool." Bakugo had his "WTF" expression on his face as everything came so suddenly. "BUT whatever you do... don't lie to her... she will know."

Kacchan scrunched his eyebrows as he looked into your eyes and tilted his head to the side

Kacchan scrunched his eyebrows as he looked into your eyes and tilted his head to the side."Why the fuck will I lie to her?"

"You'll see...," You nonchalantly rolled your eyes at the ash-blonde as you directed your body towards the door. "...now hush before my Auntie realized that we were here."

"WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T TELL HER WE ARE COMING?" Bakugo grabbed your hand before you connected the key to the doorknob.

"Will you hush! And yea, I told her one of these days." You shoved his hand to the side as you continued to unlock the door. "So... she knew we were coming. Maybe not at this very moment, but it's fine."