Chapter 27: Get The Girl

"Aye, your still alive." The malicious villain smirks. "I guess you're tougher than I gave you credit for... oh, and you brought a friend with you." Yami continues to taunt the heroes with his wicked laugh.

"Yeaaaaa, you talk too much," you and Nejire send a second blast in his direction, which pushed him back further as it creates distance from the boys.

"What are you doing"? The ash-blond hero spoke out with concerns in his eyes.

"Giving you some time to rest up, clearly." You and Nejire jumped off the rooftop, and you charged up a massive energy attack, and you release the blast as you landed on the ground. Nejire conducted her own fighting style against Yami in conjunction with your attacks. Thirteen and the other healers made their way to heal Shoto, Ground Zero, and Deku's injuries, while the girls stall for time.

"You think your little stunt will help you, hero? Or my mistake, villain. You think this action will reconcile all your villainous ways." Yami tried to get into your head.

"NO... But it's a start!" As you charged at the man and landed a full-power strike to the villain's face, which sent him crashing into a building structure.

"She's not a villain either! So get your facts straight," Nejire defeated you as she simultaneously expelled wave motion to the villain.

"I'm not a weak person. You may get the best of me the first time, but this is a new round!" You used your energy manipulation to grasps Yami's body and further thrust him away from the vicinity.

 You may get the best of me the first time, but this is a new round!" You used your energy manipulation to grasps Yami's body and further thrust him away from the vicinity

"Yea, and she has help this time," Bakugo stepped right next to you, and Izuku and Shoto were on the left of you. Momentarily, you looked into Katsuki's crimson eyes as you both smiled at each other before redirecting your focus back at Yami.

The five of you charged at the villains and engaged in a combination of joint attacks. Your fighting style harmoniously were in-sync with one another as you all pick up on each other's weakness and blind-spot while supporting each other's strength.

The villain realized the young heroes overwhelmed him, so he created stunts to detour them from the battle. Yami surged a massive power blast in hopes to wipes us out with one blow. Deku used his one-for-all 100% Full Cowl Detroit smash, and Bakugo used his AP shot to pushed back the enemy's energy blast.

 Deku used his one-for-all 100% Full Cowl Detroit smash, and Bakugo used his AP shot to pushed back the enemy's energy blast