Chapter 18: Date Night

"Oi

"Oi. Wake up, Ren." Bakugo lightly shakes you from your sleep. "Are you going to sleep all day?"

"Oh my god. Just give me a couple more minutes. It's the weekend. Plus, we had intense training yesterday, so leave me alone." You snuggle deep into the bed covers.

"Oi. Get up now. I made plans for us today." You hummed as you rolled to the other side whiles covering your face.

"Ima fry your hair if you don't get your ass up," as sparks ignited from his palms.

"I wish the fuck you would!" Your demeanor instantly changes. "Didn't anyone tell you not to mess with a black girl's hair?"

"Does it look like I care?" Bakugo displays a sinister grin on his face as he leans into you.

"Bro, I'm not playing, stoooop." You laugh uncontrollably as Bakugo starts to tickle your abdominal side.

You proceeded to push Bakugo, and he wouldn't budge since he is enjoying his time teasing you.

"Ok ok ok. I give up, Katsuki," as you continue to involuntary chuckle.

Bakugo pleased himself with satisfaction as he eases up from your body.

You lean in for a kiss before you grabbed the back of his neck, which Bakugo slipped out a small groan. "Burn my hair and watch what happens." You gave the ash-blond another peck before releasing him.

Bakugo hummed to himself, "I love it when you get aggressive like this

Bakugo hummed to himself, "I love it when you get aggressive like this."

"I bet you do," you lightly pushed him before you hopped off the bed. "So, what the plans for today?"

"Don't worry about it. Just get dressed."

You went into your closet and rummage through your clothes. "You can at least tell me the general theme so I can decide what to wear."

"Dress casual."

You look into your closet, and you pulled out your favorite Js (of course, a white, black and red colorway), and you paired it with a nice top and jeans.