Meeting the Capsicle

(Almost) Present day {2011}

Hannah's POV

I speed-walk to the medical center of the helicarrier. Apparently they found a body in the Arctic and rumor has it that it's Captain America.

I can't help but feel a bit giddy. My dad always loved him and it might have worn off on me. Just a little bit.

"Stay focused Hannah," I think to myself.

I make it there only to find him.

Laying on a stretcher-type bed is Captain America.

His golden blonde hair was covered with frost; most of him was still covered in a sheet of ice.

"I think he's still alive!" One of the medics chants.

"How could he survive in the ice for so long?" I asked the medic.

"I think it was the serum he was injected with. It's like he was in hyper sleep for 70 years."

I stand there, watching. I can't help but feel awestruck.

"What's our plan for when he wakes up?" I ask, walking over to my dad, Phil Coulson.

"We'll try to surround him in a familiar environment, let him adapt, and break it to him slowly." He explains to everyone in the room.

Once he learns the truth, I really want to get to know him. It must be pretty cool to be from another time period. I mean cool, but overwhelming.

Another medic brings me out of my thoughts, "well I'm sure he won't want to be anywhere near the cold when he wakes up."

I stay there. Of course he won't. Why would he ever want to get to know me. I have... ice powers! He would never want to be in danger again. I'm so stupid!

"Is that all?" I ask, depressed. I'm not sure why I care so much, but I do.

"Well, we might want to let his old love, Peggy Carter, know that he's alive," dad states.

"Can I tell her?" I ask, putting on my coat.

"Sure, she's in the nursing home of Washington D.C. Make sure you mind your manners and-"

"Yeah, I get it dad. Bye." I retort. Before I leave the room, I take one last look at the Captain. Then, before I can even have second thoughts, I start on my way to D.C.

---------------------------------------------

A.N. I really want to thank you all again for reading and favoriting/voting and commenting and everything!!!!!

Sorry there's no Peggy yet. Gimme another chapter and I promise we'll see her (I absolutely LOVE HER!!!!!!)

CAPTAIN AMERICA IS HERE WOO WE MADE IT

Alright, I might feel like writing another sooooooo, thank you all again! <3