Star-Man/Sorry

Quick A.N.: my play is done, I've had lots of school stuff to do, but I'm back! Thanks to my sister for being so supportive! Anyways... I might be changing the story just a bit but still. ONTO THE CHAPTER!
---------------------------------------------

My whole body shoots up, awakening from some nightmare. All I can see is vivid colors, everything blurry. I can hear a voice, but I can't tell who it is or what they're saying. The voice is smooth and calming, like the sea.

I hold my head in my hands, wanting the headache to go away. Is this what dying feels like?

Icy tears brim my eyes, but I try to steady my breathing. I close my eyes to escape from the visions and focus on my breathing.

I can barely remember what happened, who I am. I panic over the loss of my basic knowledge and have to try and fix my breathing all over again.

I remember a hospital room, a bright light, a young woman laying in bed, the cold, and a red white and blue shield.

These visions flash through my head. I feel the tingling of them in my feet. They must have something to do with my past, but the 5 memories are all that I have.

I open my eyes slowly to see office lighting. I'm in a dull gray room on a cheap plastic chair. A man with blonde hair is sitting next to me, a bit shocked. I look down at the floor to see the shield I remember lying next to him. I knew I could trust him.

He looks at me cautiously, unsure whether to speak or not. I break the silence first. "W-where am I?" I ask.

"You're on the helicarrier. I'm so sorry I had to knock you out, Hannah. Are you alright?" He responds. My name must be Hannah then.

"I can't remember anything," I whisper, trying to keep from crying. He takes my hand and leads me down the hall.

We step into a room that must be the infirmary. "Where's Doctor Banner?" the man holding my hand--star man as I call him, asks.

"He's had an incident," one lady in a white coat says. She walks over to me. "Hannah? Are you okay? You look different."

I try to come up with a response that won't worry the lady, "Well I-uh... I can't really... I-"

"Agent Coulson is down," I hear a voice say through the speaker on the far wall. Everyone surrounding me is filled with shock. I have no clue who they're talking about, though.

All the medics in the room then spring into action. They grab a stretcher, giant medicine bags, needles, everything. They all rush out of the room and the star-man follows. I decide to follow them all as well.

I follow star-man throughout the twists and turns of the halls which were most likely familiar to me at some time. I suddenly get a major headache and collapse to the ground, clutching my pounding skull.

I close my eyes for a few seconds then get up. I try to find star-man, but I reach a fork in the "road" with him nowhere in sight. I go left and recklessly turn different directions each time. I don't keep track of where I turn either.

I pass by a man with long dark hair (Loki). He looks so familiar but I don't know how. I figure he's probably one of the medics and go the direction that he was walking away from. He smiles at me, briefly grabs my hand, then walks away.

"Maybe he's my boyfriend?" I think to myself. That would make sense. But then why was star-man the one waiting for me to wake up and not my boyfriend?

I reach a dark, gloomy room. I can see a man's body laying on the ground, covered in blood. This must be Agent Coulson. I can't help but feel bad for the man even though I don't know him.

I walk closer to him to see if I can help in any way. The medics haven't arrived yet apparently; maybe they got lost as well.

Upon taking a closer look at his face, I'm overwhelmed with memories. They all come surging back into my body. I remember everything now, and more.

I just let Loki walk away, but he might think I'm still under his control. I just sat by Captain America. That's my... my lifeless dad lying there.

I sit there, staring at his non-moving body. Wait. Loki was walking away from this direction. Did he...? I form fists and let out an angry scream.

First Loki controlled me. Now he... he killed my dad? I let my icy tears fall down my cheeks. I suddenly get an idea.

I remember a time when I was ten. I was riding my bike outside, when S.H.I.E.L.D. was still a small company with no threats in sight, and fell and scraped my knee. I cried out for Dad to come help me get up, but he didn't hear me. I couldn't get up because of the immense pain either. So I froze the wound. It immediately healed and felt better. I went inside and got some ice cream to celebrate.

Maybe I could use this technique to try and heal him. I've never used it for something as big as this, but it's worth a try.

I unclench my hands and force all my energy to my hands. I shakily focus on getting the ice onto his wound, but the sight of the cut makes my stomach churn. Finally, most of the wound is covered in ice, but I have no clue if it will work. I let out all the acid in my stomach and throw up to the side of his body.

The medics come running in. "What happened?" They question. I point to my hands, unable to handle explaining the gory scene.

I feel faint. I find myself swaying and soon enough, I lose my balance. I expect to hit the floor, but I don't. I look up and see myself in the hands of star-man, aka Captain America.