I'm not a monster.

(I am cutting out the car chase guys. I hope you don't mind.)

I sigh as I sit on a plastic chair in our hideout. Next to me, Loki looks like he's in a daze.

"It hasn't been that bad here," I think to myself. Honestly, Loki is treating me like his goddess, and I don't mind. It's the first time anyone's ever treated me so well.

I fight myself inside. "This is not the good side, it is bad here." I repeat to myself. The truth is, though, that with each hour we spend here, I find myself enjoying it more and more.

I snap back into reality when Loki stands up. He says he's talking to a man with an army in space, but he might just be crazy.

"What was it now sir?" I ask while following him (unwillingly).

"I have to run out and... finish some business. I'm taking Barton with me," he explains.

"Sir, you should take me. I'm more reliable and smart than Agent Barton." I whine. Why? I don't want to help him. I feel less and less in control every second.

"I'm afraid I can't. We wouldn't want you getting hurt, now would we? If anything happens, you are in charge." He coos.

I sigh for a moment, "alright. Just don't get yourselves killed. We've worked too hard for that."

They leave. And while they're gone, I work with the Tesseract for a while.

"If something does happen, this is your chance to save yourself!" I think to myself, trying to go out the door, "WHY AREN'T YOU LEAVING!" I cry as my legs stop moving and everyone looks towards me.

"I'm going to lie down. Let me know if anything happens." I reason. I trudge over to the wall and prop myself against it. I'm gonna need all my power to escape.

Clint comes back.

Not Loki.

"Where's Loki?" I ask. He shakes his head and walks away.

I sigh and somehow let myself fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to find myself trapped. Loki has made it back. I bang on the cage.

"Let me out!" I scream. I thought I was 'on his side'.

He lets out a spine-chilling laugh and shakes his head.

"You won't get away with this!" I yell, "Good will always win!"

"Who said S.H.I.E.L.D. was the good side?" He questions. "They hurt people, kill anyone that seems a threat. You make things that kill and ruin innocent lives. I'm trying to rid the galaxy of those bullies."

I sat on the floor of the cage. Was he... right? We did threaten innocent people. Never intentionally, but it happened.

"You monster! You did this to me! S.H.I.EL.D. is good!" I say, trying to believe myself. But I'm not sure anymore.

"I'm the monster?" he whispers.

I wake up quickly. It was a dream. But... I'm still here.

How do I get back to normal?

I need to find someone like Tony or Bruce. I'm sure they could help (and beat me up in case I go all evil).

I stand up quickly and walk over to Clint.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. has Loki?" I ask demandingly. He nods.

"Let's go get him back." I state.

-----------------------------

A.N. THANK YOU ALL IM BACK MY LOVELIES!!!

I chose this over a social studies project, lol.

To make it up, I will post again within the week.

Something big is coming up.
A NEW STORY!

I "can't" say what it is, but ill give you 3 hints:
1. Avengers
2. Boyfriend Scenarios
3. Oneshots

I can hopefully update these way more often! I hope you all enjoyed and I promise I'll update!