𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟹|𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝙸 - 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Win Metawin

"Right, anytime," I responded to the now blushing Bright and the clearly loud teasing of our friends around us. Honestly, I don't really know why'd they tease us like this because he's an Alpha who would soon be mated to whoever that the Moon Goddess had prepared for him. If only I am a werewolf, then there'd be a great chance for us to be mates - and yet, at the same time, that's just me dreaming since it would be impossible to have two males being soulmates.

"Good," he replied and stared at the three coupons that he has on hand before giving me a gentle shove with his shoulder, and for the millionth time, my cheeks were just on fire and I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to hide it anytime soon. And it wouldn't go away either.

Drake took the last gift from the table before all of us erupted into a wave of loud laughter because he had a mug with Chase's face printed on it, a good joke which he just shrugged his shoulders at. Chase, on the flip side, could die any moment from his boisterous laughter while the rest of us were also on the verge of losing our air any time soon. Why would he do that? Well, that's Chase and we should be expecting that from him since he does that every single year. Last year, it was Sky who received a planner with Chase's still images on every page. My dear sister-in-law actually loved it because she kinda has a thing for Chase, and I bet Chase feels the same way for her - but we'd never know who's going to be mated to them in the future.

The night carried on as usual, and it was almost as if the males were drunk to the core. Even Bright, whom we considered as our heavy drinker was drunk himself, and I was having a mental breakdown because of it. Because he was sitting next to me, and I'd been the receiving end of his flirting right now. Not that he was flirting, but I'd assume that he was because his hands never left my waist for even just a mere second, and my whole body was now burning from the thought of being this close to him. I know, he's just drunk and probably doesn't know what he's doing, but that doesn't mean that I can't at least enjoy this little form of doting if I could even call it that. However, it made me wonder if it was someone else, would he be doing the same thing? Would he hold that someone like this? Or would he even crowd that someone else's space that they'd look like they're glued to each other just like we are now?

I don't even want to think anymore.

It was almost 2 in the morning and everyone else was already half-awake on the couch, almost cuddling each other because clearly, they don't know what they've been doing. And them drinking to their heart's content since it wasn't a school day the next day, and add the fact that it was a celebration so drinking was okay for the adults.

Bright leaned his head on my shoulder, and I was just playing Temple Run on my phone making sure to not accidentally wake him up. I was so engrossed with my game when I heard a faint groan from the male beside me making me pause my run, and cast a glance at Bright.

"Hmm, I'm drunk," he mumbled before chuckling cutely with that flushed cheeks. "I need to go to bed now. Will you...help me?"

Bright's eyes were sparkling and he was pouting, he was too adorable that my heart almost leaped out of my chest from the sudden cuteness in front of me. I gulped down hard before giving him a slight nod, and he giggled once more before standing up to his full height. And me doing some mental pep talk inside my head that I hope he wasn't reading because that would be embarrassing and I don't want to be humiliated in front of the incoming Alpha. My incoming Alpha.

"Help me?" He said wobbling on the steady floor when he noticed that I was still rooted on the couch, I tweaked from the sudden voice interrupting my thoughts. Seeing his state, I hurriedly stood up to my own full height because I'd be damned if he falls face-first from swaying around too much. With trembling hands, I wrapped one hand on his waist to hoist him up and guided his hand around my neck.