𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟸𝟹|𝙸'𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢

Bright Chivaaree

Win completely froze after that flirty whisper that I did and his line of sight was just on the TV even if the movie ended like a minute ago, and we are just watching the credits. Tensed, Win started to bite his bottom lip and I wanted nothing more but to tease him. So cute my baby.

"Shall we?"

With gentleness, I poked his shoulders and he jolted while I stopped myself from laughing. I know he doesn't want to do it yet, I guess? But he actually said it earlier, I mean I wasn't even thinking about it then he just dropped the word. Was he thinking about it? Or was he just testing me? With another nudge, I poked his cheek this time.

"But you promised..."

I whined and Win's eyes peeked through those lovely lashes and I pouted while intentionally turning my back on him. The sofa dipped, and I suppressed the urge to tease him more but he's really adorable when he got all flustered - I wanted to see more of that.

"Hey, Bright?" Win poked my back, and I smirked.

"Uhm," I replied to him without moving then I felt his arms around my waist. A smile made its way into my lips as I gently traced his tiny hands with my fingertips. His skin is really so smooth, even if he cooks, washes, and does all the house stuff. What lotion is he using? Why do I not know? I better get the same one.

"I'm ready," he suddenly announced and I was shocked.

Ready for what? Oh, right. I was so engrossed with my thoughts on his soft skin that I completely forgot that I was teasing him. Alright, now that it came to this I should just stop teasing him. I turned my whole body in his direction.

"Baby, that was only a -"

I was stopped midway through my sentence because he held my face and pulled me for a kiss; a deep and passionate one. He slipped his hands inside my shirt and wandered his fingers on my body, and yet I could feel that he was trembling. This time, I pulled away and stared at his lovely face which was already flushed with red all over.

"Baby, that was only a joke. I was teasing you."

His face showed a relieved expression and he puffed a light air through his mouth, Win then gazed at me momentarily whilst he clashed his back against the sofa.

"I thought we'd do it, I got a little nervous," he chuckled lightly and I smiled.

"I told you I'll never force you to do it with me unless it's what you really want. I'm just happy that I have you back in my arms right now," I brushed his cheeks with my fingers and he calmed down.

"Me too, I was so close to barging into your room," he said with a slight sadness.

"Wow, that would have been fun. If I knew, I should have stayed for another week at home. What would you do after barging in?"

"I don't know? Maybe beg for you to come back?"

No. We were both at fault for what happened, but it was mostly me for I didn't even let him explain though I do have a vague idea of what happened - I still allowed myself to be consummated by my pride and ego. I should be the one begging, not him. I wanted that conversation to just be pure fun, but I guess Win was still lingering on that past. Truth to be told, I was still in pain but my longing to be with Win was far greater than my pain - I need him. With a smile, I nudged his shoulder with mine and he gave me a raised eyebrow.

"Oh? I won't let you beg."

"Huh?"

"If you barge into my room, I will pin you to my door and start ravishing you from your head down to your balls - I mean, your foot. But I will make you cry though."