𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟽|𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 - 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚆𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Bright Chivaaree

As soon as I opened my eyes, only one thing and one thing was running inside my head - the coupon. Well, I know that I should really save it for special occasions, but today more than ever, the urgency to have a date with Win was stronger than my own reasoning. Rolling on my side, I reached for my phone and dialed Win's number despite the fact that it was still 7 in the morning. The other side kept on ringing and I pouted because I felt like Win doesn't want to answer my call, and just decided to hang up.

"Sad," I mumbled and spread myself on the bed when my phone suddenly blares so loudly, and it screened Win's number making me smile before answering it.

["Alpha? What's wrong? Why did you call me so early? I'm sorry, I was doing some laundry because Mom is not here."]

Oh. "Sorry Win, I didn't know," I apologized and Win hummed on the other line. "Do you have anything else planned out for today?"

["Not that I know of. Do you need anything from me though?"]

"Yes," though nervous, I calmed myself down and pressed the earpiece just a little more against my ear as I burrowed my face into my palm. 

"I want to use my first coupon for a movie date with you tonight."

Silence. There was a deafening silence from the other line, and I wanted to be swallowed whole all of a sudden and my heart was practically beating so loudly against my chest. There were a lot of things running inside my head, things such as the reality that Win didn't really mean to use that coupon with me - and I was just being a delulu thinking that he'd let me. The amount of nervousness vanished into thin air, and all that I felt at the moment was just plain - sadness and disappointment. Sadness that Win didn't really like me at all, and disappointment for thinking that I could actually have a chance with him - but I don't.

["Y-y-yes, Alpha."]

"Yes?" I sit up erect on top of the bed almost instantly, and this time, my heart was beating so damn fast from his response.

["Yes."] There was silence, and Win inhaled. ["I'd love to have a date with you."]

With the excitement inside of me, I fisted the whole damn sheet and pursed my lips tight - almost to the point of total pain while I tried not to shout from happiness. After calming myself, and already making a lot of plans inside my head, I coughed a little and composed myself.

"Then, let's eat dinner first before going to the movies. How about five o'clock? Does that sound good to you?" I asked in an almost cool way but I was already twirling the ends of my pillows with my fingers while squeezing the life out of it with my thighs.

["S-sure. I will be waiting."]

The call ended and I immediately moved out of the bed, ran in circles around my room, and flailed my hand up in the air from excitement. We will have our first date today, and nothing would stop it from not happening at all! Though still early, I started to rummage my dresser for what to wear for our date later whilst whistling a happy tune to match my feelings perfectly.

•••••

"But," I trailed and looked at Maeve who was already dressed in her very elegant gown right next to Aegon in his suit and tie.

"But what?" Aegon asked with a confused expression. "Didn't we already tell you that you would be staying here at the packhouse because your Mom and I will attend an event for the company?"

My shoulders dropped as I nodded in response because I totally forgot about it, and I only have an hour before telling Win that our date wouldn't happen. I wanted to cry so badly.