𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟾|𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏?

Win Metawin

We were in the middle of the Twilight movie that we were watching while Bright continued inhaling the popcorn. This man right here loves popcorn so much, especially when dusted with cheese flavor. Though I rather prefer mine in ranch, a little salty at that. We once went to watch a movie in a theater downtown, and we had separate bags of popcorn since we have different tastebuds. However, tonight we just ran out of cheese and ranch powder so we were eating the regular one with butter on it. The taste wasn't that bad, but I wouldn't say that it was the best either - it was so-so, and we have no choice either way. I was about to dive my hand into the bowl but was surprised that there wasn't any in it anymore.

"Hey, I wanted popcorn too," I whined distracting him from his movie marathon.

Bright looked at me and then he looked at the empty bowl alternately with a confused expression. His brows cocked in the middle when he looked at me again and handed me the empty bowl with a smile.

"Make more?"

"I'm lazy. Can you make more for me, please?"

I tried to make that cute puppy eyes with a little pout that gets him every time, but instead, he rolled his eyes and placed his hands on either side of my cheeks.

"Open your mouth," Bright said with a smirk.

Though confused, I still did it. Bright then leaned closer and placed his mouth over to my mouth as he pushed the popcorn inside with his tongue. Once done and satisfied, he licked his lips and let go of my face completely.

"There you go, you have all the popcorn now."

Too shocked to even react, I looked at him with my mouth slightly agape because I wasn't expecting him to do that. Bright crashed his back on the couch and continued watching the movie while I looked at him still conflicted. Pulling myself together, I flicked his forehead.

"It has your saliva!" I protested making him jut his lips out. He scrunched his nose and smiled slyly.

"So? We exchange saliva when we kiss but you never complained, what's the difference?"

Embarrassed, I slapped his chest and he glared at me while rubbing the part that I hit. Then he playfully bit my arm making me pull a face and he laughed hard. Suddenly, his expression changed into a serious one and he leaned closer to me as I slowly backed away. Making a slight gap between us and in a light-hearted manner, he nibbled the tip of my ear making me blush.

"I'm going to file a case against you Metawin because you keep hitting me," he whispered.

"W-w-whatever!" I pushed him away from me and he gave me a grin.

"And besides, I know you like my saliva so stop whining."

"Stop! You're so gross!"

"You still ate it and you still kiss me, so you are also gross."

I opened my mouth to counter his words but realized that he has a point so I just pursed my lip into a tight line and shrugged it off. Focusing on the movie, I crossed my hands over my chest and Bright leaned his head on my shoulder while tracing my thighs with his fingertips.

"Are you team vampire or team werewolf?" he asked with our eyes still glued to the TV.

It's funny how he would always complain about this movie but still watches it with me. I actually think that he likes it but he doesn't want to admit it to me - too proud to admit it. The first time we watched it together with our friends way back then, he was always cheering when Jacob was on screen. Especially when he'd transform into his werewolf form and they'd sometimes gape with everything about it. Knowing that he was still waiting for my reply, I scooted closer.