𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟹|𝚁𝚊𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚎

Win Metawin

An alluring aroma captured my senses sending me into my foodgasm as we stepped outside of the car. I'm not entirely sure if that succulent scent is from that century-style building with floor-to-ceiling windows, or this human-werewolf wrapping my waist with his large hands.

"You look even gorgeous when you think of me even if I am standing next to you," Bright whispered which caught my attention.

"Did you read my mind again?"

"I didn't have to read your mind, your face says everything."

"This place looks nice," I changed the topic right away to stop myself from a whole-body blush. Knowing too well, Bright just shook his head amused, and held out his hand.

"Shall we?"

"Yes!"

With trust and adoration, I placed my hand on top of his smooth palm sending warmth to my body. Bright then lightly lifted my hand up to his lips and planted a slow and tender kiss on my knuckle sending me happiness and excitement, while making my knees weak.

Gently, he looped our fingers against each other as we walked towards the entrance of the restaurant where a hostess was standing, and waiting for us.

"Hello good evening, any reservations?" she asked in a business-like yet friendly tone.

"Chivaaree," Bright replied with a deep, sexy voice and he winked at me.

The hostess noticed the sudden gesture from Bright and beamed her smile at me, as she blushed herself. Sometimes, Bright does things that would leave me dazed and dumbfounded - and I'm not even hating that part of him. In fact, I always find those little forms of flirting a medicine for my soul, and insanity to my sane mind.

"Please follow me," the hostess said after pulling herself together, and after I calmed my own damn heart from flipping against my chest.

Once inside, I noticed that the place was enormous and yet it was comforting and appeasing at the same time. A high ceiling with a massive candelabra lamp suspended from the ornately decorated ceiling. The warm white light color provided by an incandescent bulb on the branched ornamental light fixture emits a warm, cozy, and romantic vibe. A pianist playing soft and faint classical music in the background gave that soothing effect. The permeating aroma of the restaurant hit my nose with the mixed scents of pasta, steak, garlic bread, soup, and all the good smell that you can taste.

The hostess guided us in the hallway and noted that the seats are spaced out evenly from each other to avoid overcrowding and to also give some privacy to the diners. Pendant light fixture that hanged from the same upper interior enough to see the person sitting right across. Small fireplaces were scattered throughout the huge dining area, thus making the whole place congenial enough to my liking.

"Here's your table, Sir," the hostess interrupted my little merriment.

Bright glanced at the table that the hostess showed us. It was near the window overlooking the forest outside but he doesn't seem too thrilled with the idea. Bright gazed his eyes at me and gave that is this okay or not kind of expression on his face. Despite the relaxing ambiance of the room, I didn't feel comfortable enough to be under other people's stares. Not that they'd be staring at me all throughout the dinner that we'd have, and yet I feel anxious just thinking about such things happening.

"Can we have an outdoor seat instead?" I whispered to Bright as I held unto the hem of his shirt. He brushed the bridge of my nose with his forefinger and scrunched his nose before he directed his attention back to the lady.