𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟸|𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎

Bright Chivaaree

"Let's continue watching?" He asked. I nodded in response as he dragged me to the couch.

Win plopped himself on the sofa comfortably and I sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist tightly, making sure that he was near me. I didn't want to leave his side anymore. I have always been scared to lose him even before the mate thing, but it just went worse right now - and I can't blame myself for being paranoid, especially knowing that this man right here was my mate.

"Bright, can you loosen up a little bit? You're scaring me with all these tight hugs."

Though confused with the request for I wasn't cuddling that much, I do as I was told but stayed a little bit more to nuzzle on the crook of his neck - and licked his mark. He shivered with my sudden touch before he glared at me. Win swatted my hand lightly as a warning yet I continued licking his mark. His hands now firmly held unto my arm. Nails burrowed into my skin and my arousal built up just by those actions alone.

"Don't...Sky is here," he whispered.

I shrugged off his warning and I rubbed the tip of my nose to his mark. He tilted his head a little revealing more of his neckline. Even if he kept on telling me to stop, he still liked it when I did it. To stop himself from making any sound, he pursed his lips tighter - and I snapped because he was undeniably the sexiest person in my line of sight right now. No questions asked right there.

Realizing the situation, his eyes shot open and he turned in my direction. His irises were dilated and turned into a bright red, marking his arousal.

"Stop..." he said once more. I smirked and pressed a kiss on his ears.

"Let's go upstairs?" I whispered lustfully and his expression was confused and awakened at the same time. He's probably keeping his cool from losing his shit with me, but  I wasn't cooperating at the moment. Yet I conceded with a wink at Win before looking at my sister.

"Hey sis, we're retreating upstairs. Win is tired," I said earning a light pinch on the side from Win. 'Relax, pup. You're making it too obvious.'

Win let out a deep sigh and gave me a nod.

"Go ahead, I'm cool here," she answered back with her eyes fixed on the TV.

Win stood up and dragged me by the wrist, and by now, I was just smirking because I can sense his sweet scent which meant that he was already ready for me. I was almost to the point of panting from his scent alone but I tried to keep myself intact. But Shadow had another idea in mind as he allowed his animalistic instinct to take over as we both wandered on our mate's nakedness.

"By the way..." Sky interrupted and we both stopped in our tracks to meet my sister's teasing expression.

"Don't moan too loud you two! I want to sleep peacefully," she said with raised eyebrows. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at her making her giggle. Win shook his head lightly from embarrassment.

"Go away!" she said.

I walked beside Win and we headed upstairs to our room bickering a little bit until we finally arrived at our room. And to think that I did find the distance quite far because I was ready to devour my mate. As soon as we came inside, I closed and locked the door behind us so as to not let anyone interrupt our precious time again.

"Why are you so eager today? I told you to stop," Win asked while my hands were already busy touching him making his eyes turn into a brighter shade of red.

Just seeing how horny my mate was made me feel aroused as mine changed into the brightest yellow that I could ever conjure. With a slight grin, I released my pheromones around Win making him more sexually attracted to me - and it didn't fail as he released a breathy moan when my lips landed on his beautiful neck.