𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹|𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍

Win Metawin

"Fresh batch of cookies."

Proudly, I handed him a plate of my amazing cookies which I have brought to perfection. Bright quickly snatched one from the batch and bit into it whilst staring at me. Sending me into my apprehensive stance, his brows furrowed in the middle as he looked at the cookie he was still holding.

"W-w-what? It's not g-g-good? I sure made it the way I always do," I started to panic, and Bright burst into a peal of laughter making me jut my lips.

"I was joking Win! It's good, really good, you're cookies are the best. But don't tell Mom that I said, she's going to get mad."

Bright hugged me from behind placing his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder which caught me off guard, he's never done it before. I am having an internal debate right now if I should just - let him hug me or if I should just let him hug me tighter, I am confused.

"Don't you dare read my mind."

"I am not."

"If you do, I'll cut your balls!"

"I just told you I did not."

"Okay."

"You don't like this?"

"I don't know, I'm kind of taken aback."

"I was talking about the cookies."

"Alright, that's it, you are not getting any more of these cookies."

I brushed his hands away from my waist and snatched the plate from him as he whined as a protest.

"Hey, no fair, that's my cookies, you made those for me."

I lightly chuckled because he sounded like a little kid whose cookies were taken away - right, I smiled and raised the plate above my head. Bright gave me a smirk of victory and for a moment I forgot that he had been taller than me since then. Way to go Win! Yay!

"Small human being."

Without exerting too much effort, Bright grabbed the plate from me and kissed the tip of my nose. I blushed profusely and clamped a hand over my nose. Did he just kiss my nose? Was I dreaming? I don't want to wake up! I was so lost with my thoughts with him probably knowing what's running inside my head. Suddenly, he scrunched his nose which I find really amusing and that action meant that he smelled something or someone.

Bright gave me a pout before he decided to leave me alone to go over the living room sofa. Once there, he plopped himself on the couch and scanned the channels on the TV. Though faint, I heard people's voices from outside and it was getting louder and clearer as they came near the door.

"Win!"

Drake waved his hands as soon as he saw me and started walking towards my direction. I saw Bright roll his eyes in such a disapproving manner in my peripheral vision. Jealous?

"Hi, Drake."

Drake Laedeke, the incoming Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack - currently the second strongest pack next to ours. He's physically attractive and has well-built muscles especially his arms and chest; he has a clean-shaved jawline that matches perfectly with a high cheekbone, wide blue eyes, small thin nose, and an average lips; long light auburn hair with bangs almost touching his brows.

He sat on one of the stools by the counter and grabbed a cookie from the Bright's plate. Bit unto it then gave me a thumbs up which made me give him my million dollar smile.

"You made these?" I nodded.

"This is really good; you should come over to the packhouse sometime and bake cookies for the pups."