𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟽|𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎

Bright Chivaaree

Even though I am not showing it, I am still bothered about his panic attack last night. I didn't have any idea that my mate was having those kinds of episodes and it shook the hell out of me when I saw him gasping for air. It was like the worst moment of my life at that time but I needed to calm down to think straight.

Win then told me about the pills in his drawer so I grabbed them and gave them to him. I also asked for the same pills from Rose after breakfast so I have it with me always just in case he gets his panic attack again. We never know when he'll have one and it's better to be much prepared.

Win and I were in the car and he was just really silent throughout the whole ride, and it's making me uneasy because I don't know what was going on inside his brain. I didn't want to read his mind because he'll be upset and I don't want him to, so I had to row away that idea from my own brain. Gently,  I squeezed his hand in a firm but comfortable manner and he squeezed it back.

Once we arrived at the parking lot of the school, I turned the ignition of the car off. We have different classes since I am in my fourth year and he was a freshman, and we also have different majors. This means I can't look after him inside the school since we don't have the same building. I gravitated towards his direction and he did the same thing whilst grabbing his hand.

"Will you be okay?" I played with his fingers and I can feel that he was at ease.

"I will be okay, if anything comes up I'll call you. Will that make you worry less?" I gave a deep sigh. That won't make me worry less, but he doesn't have to know because I don't want him to fret about it.

"Okay, I also asked your Mom for your pills just in case another panic attack happens. And I will always worry about you."

Lightly, I raised his hand and placed it on one side of my cheek, snuggling, and basking in his warmth. Win gave me a pure and innocent smile making my heart pitter-patter just Iooking at him. 

"You seemed cool earlier during breakfast, didn't think that you're still worried about last night."

"I can't let your parents see my weakness, or else they'll doubt me."

"Doubt you about what?"

They might doubt my ability to actually take care of you. 

Before Win came downstairs earlier, they asked me why I slept with him. I told them that Win was scared to be alone last night after I dropped him off, and of course, I wanted to make sure that he was safe and comfortable. Then, I mentioned to them about the panic attack, and Rose got worked up about it, and yet I apprised both of them that I will take care of him if it happens again - which I hope won't.

They looked at each other, probably mind-liking, before Clayton asked me why I was doing it to Win. Even though I didn't want to put them in an awkward situation of knowing about Win and me, there was no other choice - and so I told them about their only son being my mate. Rose was happy that I was Win's mate. Clayton was a little bit hesitant about the idea and tried to tell me that it wasn't possible for both males to be mated. And that perhaps I was taking my liking to Win as a sign of being lifemates but I disagreed with his notion. Clayton then asked if Aegon, my dad, was okay with it and I nodded.

"Nothing, just please take care of yourself," I answered Win who gave me a sheepish smile.

"It's not a severe panic attack, I'm fine. I swear. Okay?"

Hearing his response, my head hung low but Win cupped my chin and I looked up to see his face. His eyes darted from my own eyes to my lips and unconsciously licked his own making me want to feel that moist. With that in my mind, I didn't stop myself anymore when he stared back into my irises. Softly, I pressed my lips to his lips making me shut my eyes as I savored every last bit of his sweetness. Finally realizing my sudden intrusion, I snapped back.