𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟽|𝚂𝚘...𝚞𝚑𝚖...𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎?

Win Metawin

The next day, Sky, Pear, and Earn took me out of the packhouse and left the pups to Bright's care together with the other males — as planned out from last night's little gathering. I'm not entirely sure where will I be taken by my lovely females but they said to just relax. Well, for the most part, I'm not sure if I can relax after being told to do so.

Do you know that feeling that something's about to happen when your friends are suspicious of doing something out of the ordinary? Yup, that's what I am feeling right now but I cannot complain since they'll be helping out with the marriage preparations.

Sky was on the steering wheel of her BMW Z4 with the top retracted making us bask in the sun's heat. I took the shotgun, front seat, and the other two took the backseat and we were listening to the music playing from the radio. In the midst of our little chaos, it played Party in the USA, making the three of them squeal in happiness when the intro started. I hummed in response to their glee while I pushed my sunglasses to the bridge of my nose. They were all getting ready to sing along to the song — doing some vocalizations while I laughed on the side.

"🎶 I hopped off the plane at LAX, with a dream and my cardigan...🎶" Pear started the song.

"🎶 Welcome to the land of fame excess. Whoa, am I gonna fit in...?🎶" Earn continued.

"🎶 Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time. Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign...🎶" Sky started to jam to the song.

"🎶 This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous...🎶" the three of them chorused.

"🎶 My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick...🎶"

"🎶 Too much pressure and I'm nervous...🎶"

"🎶 That's when the taxi man turned on the radio, and the Jay-Z song was on...🎶"

Sky looked at me with anticipation and by now the three of them were intently waiting for me to butt in. I smiled and winked until the third and the Jay-Z song was on played.

"🎶 So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, and the butterflies fly away...🎶" I raised both hands in the air and the other two did the same thing whilst giggling. We all started to sing and dance to the beat and rhythm of the song.

"🎶Noddin' my head like, yeah...🎶" Earn and Pear chorused and pointed the two of us in the front.

"🎶Movin' my hips like, yeah...🎶" Sky and I sang as we did body rolls.

If someone could see us right now, they'd think that we're lunatics for bouncing our head and singing to the top of our lungs and hands swinging freely anywhere. The four of us erupted into a burst of loud waves of laughter after realizing how much we've enjoyed the moment.

That's the best thing about having friends, they could be as crazy as you are and no one in the circle would judge your choice of song nor movements — even if you bang your head against the dashboard and accidentally flicks their foreheads with your hands all over the place. Which happened by the way, and I'm pretty sure that my forehead's a bit red by now. But who cares? We're just having our most enjoyable ride of the lifetime.

The red turned light and we had to stop the car while still singing along to the music when another car full of males honked which made the four of us look at their sides. A guy taking the steering wheel revved his car and Sky raised an eyebrow as she revved the car herself. By now, they were both preparing to race evidenced by the loud revvings, and the males from the other car were already cheering loudly — we did, too.

"GO!" We all shouted as soon as the lights turned green and both cars raced on the highway slapping our dear faces with a gust of strong winds. We didn't really mind though as we all raised our hands in the air and laughed our stomachs out making Sky laugh herself but still fixated her eyes on the road. The light turned red once more and the other car finally reached us.