𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟺𝟻|𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕

A/N: Okay, so here's the second update that I promised to you guys! And thank you for staying while I poured my insanity into my writing. HAHAHA. This is the only thing that I could do after letting you guys WAIT for a while.

Thank you also for the comments, to be honest — I love it when I read your comments. And I try to reply as much as I could since I love little chats, too. So don't be shy, okay? We're all friends here anyway. And this is the second time that I actually did an A/N since I'm not sure if you guys would love to hear from me. HAHAHAHA.

Alright, I think I've said enough just now, so please enjoy this one! I love you all! And thank you again for reading it this far. And I do have some incoming stories - so, yeah - who're your other ships again? Comment it down! Muaaaa :-*

 And I do have some incoming stories - so, yeah - who're your other ships again? Comment it down! Muaaaa :-*

Bright Chivaaree

After that little talk and sharing of the secret with Win's Mom, she finally left me alone with Win and I was somehow relieved. That revelation just now shocked me to the core - not because she killed her own mate, but because Win was an offspring of an Alpha and an Omega. He's a full-breed werewolf after all and that somehow explains his strengths despite being an Omega. Though I know deep within me that something wasn't really right when I first heard about him a human-werewolf.

And then a lot of things happen since then, especially him being able to open his mind-link, going into heat like a real werewolf, shifting into Midnight who had been quiet these days, and then - of course, the whole pregnancy thing. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for it, it's just that - if only I knew ahead of time then I would have been able to not let any harm on him. But there's actually no point in hoping for that since a lot of things already happened by then.

You see, I do believe Rose about the things that Win's father did, but there's always a flip coin to that story and I know there were bits and pieces there that she's still hiding.  I know it isn't my job really to find out about it and it does not spark any meaningful interest - especially knowing that he almost killed his unborn pup.

But if his father didn't become a selfish bastard, would he have been a good father to Win? And why did he change when he found out about Win? Isn't having a pup from a mate was something that we should be proud about? What made him loathe the idea of having his own flesh and blood? How can he make his only mate feel like he was just used for pleasure? Tsk. 

"Annoying bastard."

Though there was a part of me that felt sorry for Rose because of the thoughts that she had about her second gender. If she found being an Omega hard, being an Alpha was never easy at most and that was something that they also didn't know. An Alpha was never an easy work since we're scrutinized and watched over with all of those piercing gazes and judgmental looks. 

Alphas were constantly compared with other Alphas about our strength, domination, power, and all that useless nonsense. Of course, other ranks won't feel obligated to sympathize with us since we're strong and we're the higher ranks, but it doesn't mean that we're not vulnerable. We have our own shares of struggles and weaknesses, but of course, they wouldn't care.