𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟸| 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝? 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘.

Win Metawin

Whatever happened to me that night during Sky's party had never left my mind - and it had been in my dream every single night. In my fantasy, everything was so vivid that I can almost feel it happening to me in real life - the kisses that trailed on my neckline. His warm breath against my skin, fanning my arousal, and the way his tongue passed on my sweet spot sent my body into its trembling state. Of course, loving the fact to be under his attention - only to be woken up by the sound of my alarm.

At that very moment, I didn't want him to stop doing anything to me like I was in a trance of some sort and it felt forceful and at the same time - inviting. And something inside of me stirred up making me want more than that - I don't know exactly what I yearn for, but I know it would be a point of no return. Cliché as it may sound but there were butterflies in my stomach and I didn't want them to stop fluttering.

"Are you okay Win?" Pear asked me when I was zoning out during our class.

"Yeah, why?" I whispered back to her, making sure that I was audible enough for her but not loud enough for my instructor to hear us.

"You seem to be in your dreamland and you're blushing."

"I am not blushing, it's just how my cheeks look like," I defended even if I know too well that my cheeks are tainted with pink because it was burning.

"No, you are always pale but you look like a tomato now."

"Is that even a compliment?"

"It could be if you want, I don't mind really."

"Oh, shu-"

"Ms. Sattabut and Mr. Metawin, would you like to share whatever you two are talking about?"

We were so busy bickering with each other that we forgot that our instructor existed and she is now standing in front of both of us. I gave Pear a glare and she smiled before I turned in our teacher's direction to apologize.

•••••

Pear, Sky, and I stayed on the school grounds after class looking at the students playing football, lounging around the ground, and some students practicing something - perhaps for their electives. Other than that, the place was tranquil and serene which I find satisfying enough to spend some time with. Earn has one more class so she cannot join us as we sprawled ourselves on the moistened ground. I sat criss-cross applesauce while unintentionally plucking the grass from their homes, and throwing them aimlessly in the air. By now, my thoughts were filled with Bright.

"Win, you're turning 18, are you excited?" Pear snuggled reeling me back to earth in an instant. Realizing the question that she just threw, I shook my head and clutched my knees against my chest with her hands slithered on one side of my arm.

"I told you it's not a big deal, it's not like a debut or something."

"Well, it is a big deal for us," Sky added and I rolled my eyes playfully making her jut her lips out.

"And just to remind you, I am a human and I will not experience that mate thing that you guys are talking about. Though I know what it is, still - it would be rare for a human and werewolf to be mated together," I said with a hint of fact to the ladies.

"You might never know, your Mom is a werewolf and there's probably a little bit of werewolf in you," Sky retorted and she sat the same way I did facing me.

"And that probability would be around 0 percent."

"How would you know?"

"And how would you know that I am?"