𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟺|𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢?

Bright Chivaaree

Once our lips parted for the second time, I knew that our bond got stronger than it was before we accepted each other. At this very moment of my existence, I could proudly say that I am the happiest werewolf in the entire universe to have my Luna right in front of me. Even the word Luna felt different now like it was such an important word that only fitted my dear soulbond perfectly - that it was meant to be for him.

"Thank you for accepting me, Win," despite holding back as much as I could, a tear passed through my lashes and rolled down my cheek. Win lovingly wiped it away with his fingertips that he brushed against my skin, and I smiled knowing that he does care for me.

"Of course, as long as you don't do that stunt again with me," Win said while pinching my nose.

"Ow. Ow. Ow, it hurts," I mumbled through the pain until he let go of my nose and I scrunched it. Finding it amusing, Win giggled before composing himself and acted like he was seriously irritated. He was, but now anymore, I think.

"You will get more than that if you try and flirt again."

"I was just teasing you earlier, and if it helps, she wasn't my type anyway."

Win raised his eyebrow as he gave me an eyeful while I forced a smile. That waitress really wasn't my type at all. I just wanted to see how he reacts when he becomes jealous, and I must say that he was scary, and never would I ever provoke him again. To be honest, I wasn't expecting that curse from him earlier because he doesn't say any of those - and yet he allowed that one word to roll out from his tongue. Oh, my Luna is a possessive one.

"She isn't my type, because my type was, is, and will be always you, my dear Luna," my lips imprinted a sweet kiss on his cheek and he gave me a soft smile that gorgeously matched that tainted pink cheeks.

"Alright," Win said after getting flustered as he tried to look anywhere but my face. "Go back to your seat now. People are already looking at us," he shooed me away so I placed my butt back on the seat while pouting.

Amazingly, my senses were suddenly at their peak that I could even hear the slight tapping of Win's fingers on the table loudly. Even his breathing sounded so alive against my ears, indicating the flow of those in his system. His scent heightened, I can even detect his pheromones now if a human has one which I was not entirely sure about. Nonetheless, it was exciting. Everything about him seems to be so breathtakingly gorgeous, which means I need to take control of my urges more and more every time that we will be together. It would be hard, but I'd endure anything for my lovely mate - yes, I would and treasure him dearly.

"Take a photo, it lasts longer," he gave me a smile and I felt my body shudder.

Goodness! I thought all the while shaking my head. I didn't know that these kinds of things would be one of the many effects of a stronger bond - since we had already accepted each other. Though new, it actually felt nice that I could get all these shivers and trembles whenever I am with him. Thus proving one thing, Win truly was my mated pair. To add on,  my body just heats up just looking at him that I just want to crawl under this table and caress him. The lust was even more evident now, and that's something that I should take control over. I closed my eyes firmly and erased my thoughts because that was dirty. Pulling myself back, I stared at his face again.

"I can never take my eyes away from you, gorgeous," the tip of his ear turned red and he sipped his cocktail drink.

"Baby, that's cocktail. Water is the other glass," I kept on reminding him because that was his second glass. Despite it being sweet, that drink still has alcohol in it. I know that he does cook alcohol-infused dishes, but this one was different since it might kick on him unconsciously. I better keep an eye on him.