𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟶|𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑-𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎?

Win Metawin

Currently, I was in my second year of studying Economics, and I expected it to be a lot harder this time compared to the previous year. Not that my first year was not hard, it was difficult and yet it was bearable enough. Besides, I would get to have more exposure to my Cooking Club this year compared to my freshman year since one of the curricula was mainly focused on our club activities on top of our other activities. Though it was an exciting year for me, my heart did feel sad and disheartened with the thought that I won't be able to eat lunch together with Bright, Man, and Boss since they already graduated earlier this year.

Man found a job right after graduation, he was in the Production Department of one of the high-end companies in our place. He also got the chance to travel to a different state for his job and it saddened me a little bit because I rarely see him nowadays.

Boss became an Economic Consultant for an international company headquartered in Chicago. But the company has a branch in our place which means, I can see him almost every day. During the weekends, we'd have our training while Bright was stuck in his office.

Bright handled their family's banking business in our place and also his Alpha duties. He'd have various engagements overseas but it was fine with me - it was part of the deal being mated with a successful Alpha. The longest that he went on a business trip was two days, and he'd whine about it because he wanted to stay with me. Yet I didn't want to go with him either because I know very well that he would just use me as a distraction for him - we cannot afford that.

Nonetheless, this year - Sky, Earn, Pear, Fenris, and Chase would still be here to accompany me during lunch breaks, school activities, and a little get-together at the football field if we have time. Though we have different majors, so we'd probably be busy too and we're also trying our best to focus on our studies - we're not getting any younger anymore. Yes, we do have classes that we will be classmates in, but most of our subjects were far different from each other - so let's see how our second year unfolds.

Being the best and most caring boyfriend in the entire universe, Bright dropped me off at the university on the first day of school. It wasn't really necessary - but Bright insisted so much so I just allowed him.

"You look so excited?" Bright said with a smile when we reached the parking lot.

"Well...I'm going to see my other classmates. And my instructors," I replied happily yet Bright's expression said otherwise making me worried.

"And you'll see Frank, too."

Anger rang in his voice from the mention of Frank's name and I felt guilty all of a sudden. It had been a long time since it happened - and yet I knew that we both have not clearly moved on from it. For me, I was still scared that something such as that would happen again, yet I do believe now that I would be much more vigilant - and not allow anyone to come in between us. For Bright, I knew that he still had mixed feelings about knowing that Frank would pop out anytime soon since we're basically in the same department - and the same school. With all of this in mind, I gently placed my hands on either side of Bright's face forcing him to lock his eyes on me with that still worried expression. My lips brushed his red and soft lips gently and he placed his hand on the small of my back and grabbed me closer to him to deepen the kiss that we just shared.

"Is that how you say trust me?" Bright mentioned as soon as we both pulled away.

"The first kiss was, but the longer it was the more I felt like you're being possessive again," I complained but Bright just shrugged it off before settling on the crook of my neck.

Though unsure of his reaction, I still managed to give him small kisses on his temple as he purred in delight. Suddenly, Bright ran the tip of his nose on my mark sending enough shivers on my body and I tightened my hold on his shoulder. I bit my bottom lip because I am on the verge of moaning and I gently pushed him away.