𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟷|𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

Bright Chivaaree

"Hold on, that is too much information right now. I don't understand. How...how is it possible?"

With a confused expression, my eyes landed on both Aegon and Elder Dim who were just as confused as I was - and yet they still nodded. We've been talking about this theory that they have about why the rogue kept on attacking our packhouse. And I was not liking whatever I was hearing.

"Bright, I know that it is too hard to understand it but in our universe, there are only a few male Omegas that existed. The same Omegas were the ones that can reproduce offspring for Alphas and Betas. These said male Omegas have a complete set of the female reproductive organs in their systems, just like the female Omegas. Only, they are male."

Aegon explained as much whilst he handed me a book with information about the previous rare male Omegas from different packs. These Omegas were from different generations, all the way back centuries ago, if I may add - and they were all dead. I have read this book before but it never really bothered me though, it wasn't really helping me at all in understanding our universe. Besides, I only took this as part of the history - so what were they saying now?

"Yes, I read about that very first male Omega that was recorded in our history book, Dad. This Omega was able to conceive a pup inside of him but when he gave birth -  his fallopian tube burst, causing internal abdominal bleeding, shock, and serious blood loss. He died. Will that help me understand the situation that you're telling me about my mate?"

"Bright, that Omega died because they didn't have enough knowledge on how to handle male pregnancies at that time, yet. They were not able to find the best care and solution for him at that time so that's the reason why he did not receive a timely diagnosis or treatment. But we're in a new era now."

"The second Omega was able to produce their offspring and was even able to let the kid grow up until she was old enough. Yet their lives were put at risk due to the fact of not receiving care after childbirth. His uterus walls shrunk, it was said that he wouldn't be able to produce any more offspring, so he got depressed and killed himself in the process. What if the same thing happens to Win? Do you think I can live with that? Do you think I could handle knowing that my mate could die any moment?"

"Bright, I told you that we're in a different era now and we will be able to provide the care that he needs. Just listen to us..."

"The third Omega died without any offspring because they have been attacked by a different pack, not the rogues, but a different pack, Dad. Can you hear what I was saying, Dad? It wasn't the rogue that attacked them - but another pack because they wanted that Omega for themselves! And the fourth Omega passed away because of the rogues, and he was even tortured by the same rogues before he was killed. Do you know that I can throw away all of these Alpha kinds of stuff if it involves Win getting hurt, right Dad? Do you understand where all of my fears are coming from?"

"I know, that's why we're telling you now about it, though we are not entirely sure yet if these are true. These are just our own theories after much careful consideration of everything that happened, Bright. But we still need to run some tests for Win and make sure that he gets the necessary care he'll get and to keep him safe. What if he's already pregnant, Bright?"

I paused and shook my head. "But Dad, human males do not naturally possess a uterus to gestate offspring. Why are you telling me that Win can do that? He's a male and there's no possible way that he can procreate. This is ridiculous," I massaged the bridge of my nose.

"There's nothing inherently feminine or womanly about conception, pregnancy, or delivery. No body part, nor bodily function, is inherently gendered especially if you want to carry a pup," Aegon replied sternly. "Are you not happy to hear that your mate can give you an offspring, Bright? That there is a greater possibility that you could create a family with the one that you love the most?"