𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟿|𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚗?!

Bright Chivaaree

"The rogue doesn't want to say anything," Man said and I let out an audible deep sigh from hearing such things again. It's been a long time, and we still haven't made her confess to us about the rogues' plans, she's a tough one.

"Just let it be, she'll talk when she's ready."

"But it's been a week since the rogue attack, and she hasn't said anything yet," Boss added and I groan in frustration from the idea of the rogue attack once more. The amount of blood that painted the ground, and how much I hated seeing such a thing - not because it's disgusting, but because it reminded me of such unruly behavior and aggressive action.

"Well, we can't do anything about it if she keeps her mouth shut, right?" I stated facts.

Both of them nodded in agreement while my mind was perplexed by her last words to me when I went up to her that day - they needed someone. Who could that someone be? And why all of a sudden? I stared at completely nothing while giving out another deep sigh making both of them look at me with a worried expression.

"Just give me an update when you can extract any information from her, you are both dismissed for now and continue with the training."

"Okay, by the way, Win is doing good with his training," Man turned his gaze on me and I smiled.

"That's good news. Thank you."

Boss and Man left the room before I grabbed a document sitting on my desk. I read the report again and realized that the rogues only attacked our pack last week and that even made me angered. These rogues were not just randomly attacking, they were literally aiming for our packhouse and that didn't sit well with me. To relieve the impending stress that would ensue in my system, I massaged the bridge of my nose. Feeling that it would take more than massages to calm me down, I placed the document back on the table and I leaned my head on the backrest of my chair completely. My phone rang and it screened Win's name, I answered the phone right away.

"Hello, baby."

["Hello, baby. I'm done."]

"Okay, I'll be there in 10."

["That's okay, you don't have to pick me up."]

I stood up from my seat and ready myself to pick him up, shouldering my coat. But I was completely baffled by his statement that I got rooted on the spot, making sure that I heard what I just heard.

"And why should I not?"

["Frank's dropping me off, it's on his way."]

Frank? That doesn't sound right, we already talked about this and how I feel uncomfortable with the fact that he still keeps flirting with Win. We actually had a chance to meet last week right after that fight we had about him. To be completely honest, he doesn't look like those villains in the stories, but there was something wrong about him that I can't really pinpoint. Just his presence alone was making me uneasy, and uncomfortable and nothing about it felt good - at all.

"No."

["But baby, it will take a while before you get here."]

"If you just said yes earlier, I would have been on my way right now."

["Baby, it's on his way."]

"Fine!" I said almost shouting and tightened my grip on the phone.

I dropped the call right away not wanting to hear any more excuses; he's been doing this to me for a week now. I would tell him that I'll pick him up at school and he tells me that Frank will drop him off here at the packhouse. It was making me too damn frustrated. Just because I was busy doing all of these Alpha kinds of stuff, doesn't mean that he can also do whatever he wanted. Not especially with someone that made us fight, and still does make us throw banters against each other.