𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟶|𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐

Win Metawin

Slowly, I opened my eyes and was welcomed by the darkness surrounding me before I looked around the whole space. It was a tad dark but my vision had already adjusted and I can see the cream-colored walls with navy blue and white drapes. A dresser on the right-hand corner of the room, a couch on the other side of the wall, a table for two by the window, and a door leading to a balcony. This is definitely not my room. I tried to move away from the bed but the other person tightened his grip around my waist.

A soft groan was heard from behind me so I unhurriedly directed my movement in the direction of the noise. My eyes fell on Bright who was still asleep next to me, snoring a bit but still looked fine like he always does. I stared at Bright just a bit more and took a clear mental note of his appearance in a closer manner; his lashes are long and dark which sit perfectly on his eyelids, his face is poreless, his soft hair, pinkish and kissable lips. Lips.

I ran the tips of my fingers on his bottom lip, he groaned and pulled me closer. I smiled and looked at him again just to make sure that he was asleep. When I felt like he was still in dreamland, I brushed my lips against his lips gently and was startled when his lips pressed harder to mine. My eyes fell shut in an instant as we both shifted closer into each other's space, crowding each other despite the very large bed that we were in. Our lips danced in a wonderful rhythm in a tune that only the two of us could perceive and his hand moved from my waist to the small of my back. A faint moan escaped my throat from the growing tingles throughout my body.

Realizing what I did, I draw myself back from him and stared into his face. Bright slowly opened his eyes and gazed back at me with those lovely discs. For a moment, I felt so lost in his eyes like it was the first time that I have seen such beautiful eyes. I have seen these pairs before but I felt more secure under his gaze now.

"Hmm...I like the way you wake me up," he broke the silence between us with his low and husky voice, a very enticing one if I may add.

Feeling the warmth creep on both sides of my face, I smiled and burrowed my head into his chest. I initiated the kiss, that was so embarrassing. He might be thinking that I like him, well I do, but he doesn't have to know it yet.

"That's so cute, you're blushing," he ran his fingers on the locks of my hair making me feel sedated and calm enough, that I purred in delight.

"Did you sleep well?" Bright placed his hand on the crook of my neck and I felt my body heating up from his touch.

"Y-y-yes. Did you?"

"Why are you stuttering?"

I tried my best to not stutter but I failed with flying colors. Now he knows that I was tense. Why am I feeling tense? Well, for the record, I kissed him first. I didn't know that he was already awake. Or did I really wake him up? Sleeping Beauty? Is that you?

"I'm not stuttering, you're imagining things."

"But I didn't imagine that kiss, right?"

I tilted my head so I can see his face and he looked at me with too much adoration that I can feel the loud thumping of my heart. He casts a glance from my eyes and then to my lips and back to my eyes again. Bright leaned closer to me, inching the gap between us; as he ran his thumb over my lips and the tip of his nose poking my cheeks.

"May I?" He whispered against my ears, his breath warming the very skin that made contact with those air.

I didn't know how to answer him back, my mind went suddenly blank. We already kissed and now he is asking for one more? I was so engrossed with my thoughts when I suddenly felt his soft lips on mine. So soft. Unconsciously, I pressed my lips harder to his which made him startle a little before another nudge made him passionate about our exchange. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking and searching for a deeper kiss, I obliged by parting my lips and allowing his tongue into my mouth. Letting him run it over the nook and cranny of my caverns and it felt like it was getting extensively rough and borderline arousing.